***NFL Week Four/NCAAF Week Five In-Game***

do the head coaches really doing anything on the challenges besides throwing the flag, aren't they just trusting what their guys in the booth are telling them

I think most times they trust their booth, but sometimes if they see a play close to the sideline, they let their emotions get the best of them and decide to challenge themselves

boys doing their usual "let's start off running murray right at the start, let him chew up a bunch of yardage, then we will shift our attention to homo and let him throw the ball up for grabs"

So bad at numbers. I know Mantle's 7 from Seinfeld and 2's been shoved down my throat.

1 Billy Martin
3 ruth
4 Lou g.
5 Joe D
6 torre (mantle began 6' then got sent down)
7 mantle
8 yogi & some other guy I don't remember...
9 maris
10 Rirruto (billy Madison ref)

1 Billy Martin
3 ruth
4 Lou g.
5 Joe D
6 torre (mantle began 6' then got sent down)
7 mantle
8 yogi & some other guy I don't remember...
9 maris
10 Rirruto (billy Madison ref)

Bill Dickey

I always think it's Munson too. Always.

Actually I got Charles and Davis, but not sure who to play.... At least Davis is healthy.. But if Charles can go they will start him, but can he last a whole gm? Ugh what to do?

why volquez?

I was reading about this yesterday...not sure why they can't go with Locke on Wednesday though instead of Volquez.

The Pirates manager faces a tough decision. Do you start Gerrit Cole as scheduled on Sunday, knowing the Cardinals will be starting 20-game winner Adam Wainwright later in the day in Arizona, and thus eliminate Cole as a possible starter in Wednesday’s wild-card game?

While winning the division is important, think of all that has to go right for the Pirates for that to happen: You have to beat Johnny Cueto, who is going for his 20th win; you have to hope the Diamondbacks somehow beat Wainwright; then you have to beat the Cardinals on Monday with Jeff Locke starting.

Hurdle didn’t make an announcement on Saturday, since the Pirates played in the afternoon before the Cardinals result was in. But I have to think he’ll scratch Cole to line up the guy generally considered the No. 1 or 2 guy on the Pittsburgh staff (behind or ahead of Francisco Liriano) in the wild-card game. Put it this way: You’re probably more likely to beat the Reds without Cole than you are to beat the Giants with Edinson Volquez.

OK Saints lets not be cute and use all ur gadget players..and take a deep shot makem respect the deep ball

Back