***NFL Week Four/NCAAF Week Five In-Game***

Saints have real issues...news flash....

Only team that will let them back in this game(and season) is DAL

But we are just what Dr ordered....at least I can buy the tickets around me and have my sons around me and my Father in the Dome.

I was piss wrong about this squad. Maybe they pull a NYG.....doubt it

that is since 2009, but as far as taking a number in the NFL, 9 is the number you want to lay, not take. It's different than in the NCAA.

Saints have real issues...news flash....

Only team that will let them back in this game(and season) is DAL

But we are just what Dr ordered....at least I can buy the tickets around me and have my sons around me and my Father in the Dome.

I was piss wrong about this squad. Maybe they pull a NYG.....doubt it

its not even just the defense

Payton is an offensive wizard and it seems no one is open anymore, Breezy used to always have 2-3 guys to choose from

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRowBot, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesSubHeader, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<small>New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]Sun 9/28[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]271 New Orleans Saints[/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S1_23" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <select id="altS1_23" name="altS1_23" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><option value="0" selected="">-6½ -125</option><option value="1">-7 +105</option></select>[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="L1_23" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);">o26½ -110 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]8:30PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]272 Dallas Cowboys[/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S2_23" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <select id="altS2_23" name="altS2_23" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><option value="0" selected="">+6½ +105</option><option value="1">+7 -125</option></select> [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="L2_23" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);">u26½ -110

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

when seattle shut them out in the 1H in January the Saints scored 15 4Q points in a blowout (final score was 15-23)

so they were like "fuck extra points" we are going for two

Back