***NFL Week Four/NCAAF Week Five In-Game***

By my count, UCLA scored 5 TDs during a span that they ran 4 offensive plays, right??

3 yard TD to make it 20-17.
95 yd INT return 27-17
First play of second half goes for a score. 34-17
Kickoff for a TD after the ASU FG
Hundley runs to 1 yd line after turnover
1 yard TD run.

4 offensive plays, 5 TDs. Has to be some sort of record, no? To say that ASU needs to have a little more respect for it's own endzone would be quite the understatement.

on another not, wasnt around earlier but saw the yanks game in the end. The jeter send off was great. Dont wacth mlb alot but felt a part of it being a newyorker.

Heard on the radio her ein Nashville, Coach Stockstill would NOT change wearing the White jerseys when asked to wear dark because ODU was having a white out. wonder why he declined

I been meaning to ask u...
How things going w/ that girl that was on that good run betting hockey?

Whats good PRO? Just smoking a lil cigar, sipping on my pussy coors light, and handicapping some ball and ponies!

The over is toast unless we see OT. Didn't play Belmont dabbled on a cheap ticket at Santa Anita and won about $1500 on the pick 5. Those tax hits are adding up..

Where you place your bets Twinspires or DRf Bets? this Old D Qb is not playing how I saw him playing tonight, wake up douche.

haha wow Nice kick return after he drops it 15 yards backwards. Thank Jesus I am raping some fellas in poker, could be a long night of football.

Of course the high school game on ESPN is on a delay. If you want to make some bets now there's a game that looks fun to watch.

1st 3 weeks I could not win a bet. So far last week and this I'm on a lil roll if things keep up tonight

Back