***NFL Week Four/NCAAF Week Five In-Game***

ya, T-Jacks first ever start. Also the game that Fred Smoot had a pick 6 and did the Lambeau leap and got beer poured on him. Rained all fucking night but it was awesome.

I was there for the MNF rain game when the ball went of the foot of ? and into Robert Brooks arms for a winning score. Most beer I've ever drank in my life

I was there for the MNF rain game when the ball went of the foot of ? and into Robert Brooks arms for a winning score. Most beer I've ever drank in my life
hahahahahhahaha

I didn't say shit all game even though we were leading most of it - but there were so many people that wanted to fight just because I was wearing purple. Wonder if I should wear the Moss throwback or the AD jersey haha.

mate, soccer is far more manly sport at this point than this football shit

I watch golf and baseball, why would I care about how manly soccer is? The thing I don't like is they play for too many different titles, EPL, FA Cup, EUFA Cup...it cheapens the value of any particular league.

2:59 left down by 10, still in the game, and Kingsbury punts? Sure, he isn't aware of the spread.

hahahahahhahaha

I didn't say shit all game even though we were leading most of it - but there were so many people that wanted to fight just because I was wearing purple. Wonder if I should wear the Moss throwback or the AD jersey haha.

I had a Viking flag I was waving...went to get beers and the the flag was gone. Every time GB did something good a strip of the flag was passed down to me

I watch golf and baseball, why would I care about how manly soccer is? The thing I don't like is they play for too many different titles, EPL, FA Cup, EUFA Cup...it cheapens the value of any particular league.
The domestic league title is the most important Gandy.

Back