***NFL Week Four/NCAAF Week Five In-Game***

1st 3 weeks I could not win a bet. So far last week and this I'm on a lil roll if things keep up tonight

with the exception of getting pretty much a push on week 1 with one hugge fukkin chase play, this has been my story too.......but dammit, i have been just fukkin rolling since that gift 2nd half cover with Uconn last friday night......of course, I posted my best plays this week, so prolly gonna get killed.

have fresno tonight.....not giving up hope yet......GL....prov1 the only ball i play

Everyone always says you win your money in the 1st 3 weeks of the season until the books adjust,
I feel like when I get my eyes on a team, I get a better feel for them and start making some $$
i do have to say nfl is getting tough... Love my prov's

This kid looks the part of a QB, he is just off the mark a little. If he gets a rhythm, they'll get going

Jimmy we are in the same spot, although I am not so sure that -2.5 is dead. This is college, I have seen weirder shit happen.

Not calling a TO basically says I know our defense can't get a stop.

Both teams seem content to run out the clock. Not sure why MTSU would do that. ODU's defense hasn't stopped them all night.

MTSU gets the ball first the 2nd half, so not looking good for ODU here.

Very very odd last 2 minutes. Middle Tennesee on Old D 30 with a minute to play 3 runs, elect to run off time on clock, and they go to halftime with the teams having a combined 5 times outs left?

fresno st and over 2h for me.

unm lost their best db in the game early and then it looked like a dislocated shoulder late in the half for another fella

Not touching these 2H wagers. I'm still pumped to bet against this high school team

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/106958025" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

kickoff now scheduled for 15 minutes from now. 5Dimes still has it up

I locked in Old Dominion +100 -3 and bought out on my over bet hitting under 34.5 -115. The way that quarter was played I can't help but think Tenn is content

Not touching these 2H wagers. I'm still pumped to bet against this high school team

<iframe width="500" height="281" src="//player.vimeo.com/video/106958025" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen=""></iframe>

kickoff now scheduled for 15 minutes from now. 5Dimes still has it up

Local boys .. if that game is in vegas we just had a huge storm

I locked in Old Dominion +100 -3 and bought out on my over bet hitting under 34.5 -115. The way that quarter was played I can't help but think Tenn is content

I need 38 2nd half points to hit my small OVER 68.5 bet. Provided ODU doesn't completely fall apart like they did in the 1st half, I like my chances.

I'm going to sit tight.

My god high school football has changed so much from when I played. Wow.

Look at this schedule St John Bosco has already played this year.... in Hawaii, Oregon and now Nevada

[TABLE="class: cms_table_mx-grid cms_table_schedule"]
<tbody>[TR="class: cms_table_first cms_table_dual-contest"]
[TD="class: cms_table_contestdate"]<abbr itemprop="startDate" class="event-date" title="2014-08-23T05:00:00">08/22</abbr><abbr title="2014-08-23T05:00:00" class="event-time">10:00p</abbr>
[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_contestdetails"] St. Louis (Honolulu, HI)
Game Details: Aloha Stadium

[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_result cms_table_last"]63 - 14Win [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: cms_table_alternate cms_table_dual-contest"]
[TD="class: cms_table_contestdate cms_table_first"]<abbr itemprop="startDate" class="event-date" title="2014-09-06T02:00:00">09/05</abbr><abbr title="2014-09-06T02:00:00" class="event-time">7:00p</abbr>
[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_contestdetails"] Norwalk (Norwalk, CA)
Game Details: Cerritos College

[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_result cms_table_last"]48 - 3Win [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: cms_table_dual-contest"]
[TD="class: cms_table_contestdate cms_table_first"]<abbr itemprop="startDate" class="event-date" title="2014-09-13T02:30:00">09/12</abbr><abbr title="2014-09-13T02:30:00" class="event-time">7:30p</abbr>
[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_contestdetails"] Central Catholic (Portland, OR)

[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_result cms_table_last"]42 - 14Wi[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Back