NFL Week 17 ***2 hours til kick off but screw it lets start the IN GAME***

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao.... Ive had hour long conversations on this subject with degenerate pals... its more about historical trends.. think jean styles, side burn styles, mustache trends, long hair/short hair.... we all agree currently a bald gal is preferred but 200 years from now do we really think after 400 years of history, the bald approach is the end all? why did it take so long? Will it become less exotic and hair become more exotic? got to think a bit which may be a problem here..lol

images
eat this ass Dwight?

Fondy???? Nah he eats too much cheese

lmfao.... Ive had hour long conversations on this subject with degenerate pals... its more about historical trends.. think jean styles, side burn styles, mustache trends, long hair/short hair.... we all agree currently a bald gal is preferred but 200 years from now do we really think after 400 years of history, the bald approach is the end all? why did it take so long? Will it become less exotic and hair become more exotic? got to think a bit which may be a problem here..lol

I ain't tryin to crack the code of pussy history. I'm not gonna be eatin bush in 400 years. I'll be more worried about gettin raped by Hunt's necropheliac great-great-great-grandson

Now that I put two and two together, emkee is an Eagles fan and Foles looks like he has sweet nunchuck skills, I can see why he has spearheaded the movement to solve the mystery of why all the new quarterbacks look like Napoleon Dynamite.

I ain't tryin to crack the code of pussy history. I'm not gonna be eatin bush in 400 years. I'll be more worried about gettin raped by Hunt's necropheliac great-great-great-grandson
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I always considered myself a pretty sick fuck....but I'm glad to be a part of a group where I am one of the least sick fucks....bravo internet....bravo

the extreme negative view of women sexually, and anything to do with that, didn't end (arguably hasn't) until very recently

I get what you are saying and who knows, but there are other factors on this one, including methods of how to do it as well

Alex look away

BctAoEECAAAzPkI.jpg:large

Jim Daopoulos@RefereeJimD<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">5m</small>
Just had a photo sent to me regarding the FG in the SD/KC game and SD was in illegal formation having 7 players to one side of the center

its more of a matter of cleanliness now I think. Women didn't shave armpits 200 years ago, but I think that trend is here to stay too

Must be kind of a generational thing. I've never cared either way about hair or hairless on a pussy. And I'm not shaving my balls either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back