NFL Pre Season Discussion

Arizona Cardinals [top] Ridder and Tune, LOL
Atlanta Falcons [top] If Penix is healthy, Heinicke is a little stubborn backup capable of scoring points.
Baltimore Ravens [top] WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR DEAR RAVENS - they will lose games finally with this QB room.
Buffalo Bills [top] MITCH the GOAT PRE-X is back home with Buffalo. I expect them to be good in X.
Carolina Panthers [top] Yikes.
Chicago Bears [top] Bagent was nice last season.
Cincinnati Bengals [top] Good group if Browning gets lots of snaps - but not sure he will after playing a lot last season?
Cleveland Browns [top] This could be the new Ravens - great QB room.
Dallas Cowboys [top] I'll follow to see how Lance looks in the X.
Denver Broncos [top] Wilson is a fine QB3.
Detroit Lions [top] Yuck
Green Bay Packers [top] Yuck
Houston Texans [top] This team wasn't good last X, but CJ struggled.
Indianapolis Colts [top] This is a massive QB room and we need to weed through it.
Jacksonville Jaguars [top] Yuck
Kansas City Chiefs [top] No thanks
Las Vegas Raiders [top] Solid room
Los Angeles Chargers [top] Max Duggan is an auto fade if he's getting reps.
Los Angeles Rams [top] JG and Bennett with limited weapons in X is a disaster.
Miami Dolphins [top] Good experienced QB room
Minnesota Vikings [top] JJ could be autofade TBH.
New England Patriots [top] ....
New Orleans Saints [top] No idea what to expect
New York Giants [top] Hard to predict
New York Jets [top] Taylor is a pre X HOFer. Imagine Travis is still hurt. Peasley?
Philadelphia Eagles [top] Could be an effective group.
Pittsburgh Steelers [top] If Fields is running around in the 2Hs vs. third stringers this could be a team to back.
San Francisco 49ers [top] Dobbs is a X HOFer as well. But Brandon Allen BLOWS.
Seattle Seahawks [top] Could be a good team to back here. PJ at a QB3 presents opportunity.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers [top] Not a fan.
Tennessee Titans [top] This group should win 2/3 games.
Washington Commanders [top] Weaker group.

Christmas time is almost upon us @2daBank . Note to self though - Week 3 last year was a blood bath. It's the old Week 4, even though with 2 weeks off after it you'd think it would be a final tune up but that seems to be Week 2.

lol i know it getting close, havnt even started to give it any thought, got so much shit going on, been trying to find a decent cheap car since mine blew up last week, shit a pain in the ass, anything worth buying is sold before you can get to see damn thing. think i have a ok one lined up for morning but then theresa has dr appointments all day, hopefully pans out and i'll be able to start worrying bout the important things, betting obviously! lol. feel like i've given money away the last 2 days cause i couldn't make it across river to make mlb bets.. she got some long appointments 2narro so while we sitting in dr offices maybe i'll start catching up on stuff, lol.

My opinion on the Rams this preseason. McVay never plays his starters and he limits his key 2nd string guys. This roster has quality depth however. I have to believe Stetson Bennet is going to get the majority of the snaps with Jimmy G maybe getting some snaps if any at all. I lean towards JG not seeing the field because he’s the key to this ship staying upright if Stafford misses any time. If Dresser Winn sees the field Im guessing this CFL practice squad D1AA QB will be a shit show. I’ll be listening to McVay next week regarding his QB rotation. Stay tuned for more boys! It’s a great time of year with College football and the NFL right around the corner while the pennant race heats up!

Have profit boosts at 6 different places for that game this week, none more than $25 max but would love to maximize it if anyone has anything. I hate preseason football. Would rather watch bowling. but if it's there, please let me in.

Have profit boosts at 6 different places for that game this week, none more than $25 max but would love to maximize it if anyone has anything. I hate preseason football. Would rather watch bowling. but if it's there, please let me in.

i want to say this has always been a dead under game. nobody has practiced much, nobody who making teams plays hardly at all, far as i can remember this usually something like 13-10. un 31.5 i think the only play worth making.

Reactions: KJ
most years this game sneaks up on me and i miss betting it and im usually pissed cause it a total nothing burger far as points!

even if they were to play guys who gonna play in regular season which i don't think they ever do, they have only had a handful of practices, no way the offenses are close to on the same page yet! especially if we talking 4th stringers who fighting for a spot, you know they havnt gotten many practice reps!

like that we got 2 defensive coaches also. looked back at the history and it really been pretty much 50/50, some games had points others were nothing burgers so thought i be little creative. with the team total parlay actually gives us a higher number at plus money, doesn't seem likely either puts up more than 20, or 17.5 in bears case.

Betting under guarantees I'll be watching bowling tonight

i love bowling. i was ahead my time w no thumb. now nobody puts thumb in hole! im strong enough ppl could never tell if my thumb was in cause i can hold the 16lb ball without them just slight wrist curl and looks way better than these guys who look crazy w 2 hands and no thumb! think those wussies use 15 lb ball also! only problem im terrible picking 10 pins! lol. i didnt know bout all the different kinds of balls where i coulda picked them without the numb cause they slide and never grab! had i had all the ball technology think i might been able to be semi pro, im pretty good bowler, my strike ball is filthy!! lol. my rev rate and speed on par with the pros!! or used to be, prob has fallen off a bit now.

Betting under guarantees I'll be watching bowling tonight

decided more value doing the 2 teamer team totals. w bears un17.5 and hou un 20.5 effectively made total much high and +110. can't imagine either team scores im the 20s w these coaches and the desire just to get game over without anyone getting hurt. the 1st half under 16.5 was just a play on the number, they woulda made it 17 if they didn't want bunch of under money! 16.5 begs the masses to play over imo. not like starters gonna be out there even for a series i don't think and total defensive coaches should have clock moving

i love bowling. i was ahead my time w no thumb. now nobody puts thumb in hole! im strong enough ppl could never tell if my thumb was in cause i can hold the 16lb ball without them just slight wrist curl and looks way better than these guys who look crazy w 2 hands and no thumb! think those wussies use 15 lb ball also! only problem im terrible picking 10 pins! lol. i didnt know bout all the different kinds of balls where i coulda picked them without the numb cause they slide and never grab! had i had all the ball technology think i might been able to be semi pro, im pretty good bowler, my strike ball is filthy!! lol. my rev rate and speed on par with the pros!! or used to be, prob has fallen off a bit now.
Just got back from the pool. I'm gonna be wiped

I feel like I'm being bated here 😆
User name I went with in multiple forums suggesting I just might be a a kegler,high series guess anyone?!?!
One of the best bowlers in my area (Brunswick headquarters mind you) ,Muskegon, MI
Is a 2 hander but does put his thumb in partially at least.
So no judgment here,I've always said 10 pins down there no matter how you throw it

CAR & NE -6.5

No Young, no Dalton. Jack Plummer to get most reps with Luton backup. Plummer was horrific vs. an FSU team that couldn’t make a first down offensively in his last game. NE still has a deep D and should be up for this game.

Jacoby will start/play. Maye will play. Joe Milton ALERT but Zappe should also play, too.

NE’s defensive depth here vs. Plummer and Luton makes me think anything under a TD is nice.

DET & NYG -3.5

No Goof. Sudfield and Hooker in line for reps.

No sure about NYG. But Drew Lock and DeVito seem like a nice combo if they’re only carrying 3 guys right now…

Coaches preseason records are SU

Tm
Coach
Rec.
’07
’08
’09
’10
’11
’12
’13
’14
’15
’16
’17
’18
’19
’21
’22
’23
’24
ARZ
Jonathan Gannon
2-1​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
2-1​
0-0​
ATL
Raheem Morris
5-7​
X​
X​
1-3​
2-2​
2-2​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
0-0​
BAL
John Harbaugh
44-14​
X​
1-3​
4-0​
3-1​
3-1​
2-2​
2-2​
4-0​
1-3​
4-0​
4-0​
5-0​
4-0​
3-0​
3-0​
1-2​
0-0​
BUF
Sean McDermott
14-7​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
1-3​
2-2​
4-0​
3-0​
2-1​
2-1​
0-0​
CAR
Dave Canales
0-0​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
0-0​
CHI
Matt Eberflus
5-2​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
x​
x​
x​
3-0​
1-2​
1-0​
CIN
Zac Taylor
3-9​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
1-3​
1-2​
1-2​
0-2​
0-0​
CLE
Kevin Stefanski
5-4​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
3-0​
1-2​
1-2​
0-0​
DAL
Mike McCarthy
30-30​
2-2​
1-3​
3-1​
2-2​
3-1​
2-2​
1-3​
3-1​
2-2​
3-1​
3-1​
2-2​
X​
0-4​
2-1​
1-2​
0-0​
DEN
Sean Payton
30-33​
3-2​
2-2​
3-1​
2-2​
2-2​
2-3*​
3-1​
3-1​
0-4​
0-4​
2-2​
3-1​
2-2​
1-1​
X​
1-2​
0-0​
DET
Dan Campbell
3-6​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
0-3​
1-2​
2-1​
0-0​
GB
Matt LaFleur
5-8​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
2-2​
0-3​
1-2​
2-1​
0-0​
HOU
DeMeco Ryans
2-2​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
2-1​
0-1​
IND
Shane Steichen
2-1​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
2-1​
0-0​
JAX
Doug Pederson
11-12​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
4-0​
2-2​
1-3​
1-3​
X​
0-4​
3-0​
0-0​
KC
Andy Reid
46-47​
1-3​
2-2​
1-3​
2-2​
3-1​
4-0​
2-2​
1-3​
4-0​
2-2​
2-2​
2-2​
1-3​
3-0​
2-1​
2-1​
0-0​
LAC
Jim Harbaugh
10-6​
X​
X​
X​
X​
2-2​
3-1​
3-1​
2-2​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
0-0​
LAR
Sean McVay
7-14​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
2-2​
2-2​
2-2​
0-3​
1-2​
0-3​
0-0​
LV
Antonio Pierce
0-0​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
0-0​
MIA
Mike McDaniel
3-3​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
2-1​
1-2​
0-0​
MIN
Kevin O’Connell
0-6​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
0-3​
0-3​
0-0​
NE
Jerod Mayo
0-0​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
0-0​
NO
Dennis Allen
7-11​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
1-3​
1-3​
2-2​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
1-2​
2-1​
0-0​
NYG
Brian Daboll
3-3​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
2-1​
1-2​
0-0​
NYJ
Robert Saleh
7-2​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
2-0​
3-0​
2-2​
0-0​
PHI
Nick Sirianni
1-6​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
0-2​
1-2​
0-2​
0-0​
PIT
Mike Tomlin
40-24​
4-1​
3-1​
3-1​
3-1​
3-1​
3-1​
0-4​
1-3​
1-4​
1-3​
3-1​
3-1​
3-1​
3-1​
3-0​
3-0​
0-0​
SEA
Mike Macdonald
0-0​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
0-0​
SF
Kyle Shanahan
11-10​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
2-2​
1-3​
3-1​
2-1​
2-1​
1-2​
0-0​
TB
Todd Bowles
9-13​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
3-1​
1-3​
2-2​
1-3​
X​
X​
0-3​
2-1​
0-0​
TEN
Brian Callahan
0-0​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
0-0​
WAS
Dan Quinn
6-15​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
2-2​
3-1​
0-4​
0-4​
1-4​
X​
X​
X​
0-0​

Team
Coaches’ Records By Week
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
ARZ
Jonathan Gannon
1-0​
0-1​
1-0​
0-0​
ATL
Raheem Morris
1-2​
2-1​
1-2​
1-2​
BAL
John Harbaugh
15-1​
11-4​
11-4​
7-5​
BUF
Sean McDermott
4-2​
4-2​
3-3​
3-0​
CAR
Dave Canales
0-0​
0-0​
0-0​
0-0​
CHI
Matt Eberflus
3-0​
1-1​
1-1​
0-0​
CIN
Zac Taylor
1-3​
1-2​
1-3​
0-1​
CLE
Kevin Stefanski
3-1​
1-1​
1-2​
0-0​
DAL
Mike McCarthy
6-11​
11-5​
9-7​
5-8​
DEN
Sean Payton
8-10​
8-8​
14-3​
2-12​
DET
Dan Campbell
1-2​
1-2​
1-2​
0-0​
GB
Matt LaFleur
2-2​
1-3​
1-3​
1-0​
HOU
DeMeco Ryans
1-1​
0-1​
1-0​
0-0​
IND
Shane Steichen
0-1​
1-0​
1-0​
0-0​
JAX
Doug Pederson
2-5​
4-2​
3-3​
2-2​
KC
Andy Reid
11-14​
11-12​
15-9​
9-12​
LAC
Jim Harbaugh
1-3​
2-2​
3-1​
4-0​
LAR
Sean McVay
2-4​
2-4​
2-4​
1-2​
LV
Antonio Pierce
0-0​
0-0​
0-0​
0-0​
MIA
Mike McDaniel
1-1​
1-1​
1-1​
0-0​
MIN
Kevin O’Connell
0-2​
0-2​
0-2​
0-0​
NE
Jerod Mayo
0-0​
0-0​
0-0​
0-0​
NO
Dennis Allen
2-3​
2-3​
2-3​
1-2​
NYG
Brian Daboll
1-1​
2-0​
0-2​
0-0​
NYJ
Robert Saleh
3-1​
2-1​
2-0​
0-0​
PHI
Nick Sirianni
0-3​
1-1​
0-2​
0-0​
PIT
Mike Tomlin
11-8​
11-5​
10-6​
8-5​
SEA
Mike Macdonald
0-0​
0-0​
0-0​
0-0​
SF
Kyle Shanahan
4-2​
4-2​
2-4​
1-2​
TB
Todd Bowles
3-3​
2-4​
2-4​
2-2​
TEN
Brian Callahan
0-0​
0-0​
0-0​
0-0​
WAS
Dan Quinn
1-5​
1-4​
0-5​
3-2​

First play:

Patriots -6 -125. I see lots of juiced 6.5s and some 7s. Took the best 6 I could find.

9 units risked to win 7.2

1u parlay with 20% boost

Patriots -6
Browns ML
Texans ML
Eagles ML

+920

This is a play on NE’s depth (for pre season purposes at least). Brisset hopefully getting them out to a lead and a guy like Zappe taking it home. Also a complete fade of Jack Plummer. His legs worry me a little, though.

17-3 final. Feel like it should have been a bigger win. We got basically 10 mins of Brisset and May but Jack Plummer is horrific and I think he’s out of the league in a week. Fade angles are often better than play on angles.

1-0

Till tomorrow
Great call

17-3 final. Feel like it should have been a bigger win. We got basically 10 mins of Brisset and May but Jack Plummer is horrific and I think he’s out of the league in a week. Fade angles are often better than play on angles.

1-0

Till tomorrow
Great job

Eyeing road Eagles tomorrow despite running into a pre-season goliath in the Ravens. Feel like the QB room is just too big of an edge.

If Dobbs is limited snaps wise the Titans should roll my 9ers on Sat...

Browns should go 3-0 with that stable, too.

Eyeing road Eagles tomorrow despite running into a pre-season goliath in the Ravens. Feel like the QB room is just too big of an edge.

If Dobbs is limited snaps wise the Titans should roll my 9ers on Sat...

Browns should go 3-0 with that stable, too.
Not going to remotely watch a second of a Cards preseason game since Kyler isn't playing. I don't mind Ridder like most everyone else does and he'll likely be a capable backup style wise to Kyler but zero interest in watching him and Tommy Tune for 3 games just hoping to avoid injuries to meaningful players.

Didn't even watch tonight and had unders on both games, I actually watched CFL lol. These seem good for investing in but just worse and worse products every season although that Steelers game at least is intriguing this week.

Already hearing Caleb and that whole offense in Chicago are regressing on a daily basis at practice. Curious to see how they play that out to get him some reps with this offense. Everything sounds awful there from what I've read up through this morning. As in he completed all of 2 passes yesterday when they did 11 on 11 drills

Not going to remotely watch a second of a Cards preseason game since Kyler isn't playing. I don't mind Ridder like most everyone else does and he'll likely be a capable backup style wise to Kyler but zero interest in watching him and Tommy Tune for 3 games just hoping to avoid injuries to meaningful players.

Didn't even watch tonight and had unders on both games, I actually watched CFL lol. These seem good for investing in but just worse and worse products every season although that Steelers game at least is intriguing this week.

Already hearing Caleb and that whole offense in Chicago are regressing on a daily basis at practice. Curious to see how they play that out to get him some reps with this offense. Everything sounds awful there from what I've read up through this morning. As in he completed all of 2 passes yesterday when they did 11 on 11 drills
Another #1 pick down the drain? I know it's early but.....

Another #1 pick down the drain? I know it's early but.....
I wouldn't go that far yet, whole damn offense is knew outside the TE and a WR that has never played with the QB but it's not a good sign when they're already concerned about the OL being able to keep Caleb upright. Sounds like that's already a problem at practice lol

Guess there's already a couple injuries to a pretty thin line

First play:

Patriots -6 -125. I see lots of juiced 6.5s and some 7s. Took the best 6 I could find.

9 units risked to win 7.2

1u parlay with 20% boost

Patriots -6
Browns ML
Texans ML
Eagles ML

+920
very nice on NE

but Harbaugh 15-1 SU in week one preseason is scary
I think the under is more the play here. They also will play in reg season

Last edited:
SIAP...Chiefs tomorrow:

"As far as the play(ing) time for this game, we'll go the ones for a quarter, twos for the second quarter, threes the third quarter and fours for the fourth quarter, and we'll just keep it at that," Reid said.

1-0

Till tomorrow
Well done.

Inspekdah:
"Fade angles are often better than play on angles."

Exactly!

I've been advising this for years to new bettors but I think my words fall on deaf ears.

Let's look at it from a bettor and a trend POV.

For bettors, what do we know?
We know that most of them lose, estimates have it as high as 95%.
We know that most of them visit forums to find picks to tail, not to post their own picks.
And what do they always look for?
A winning bettor to tail.

The saying "needle in a haystack" comes to mind.

It's much easier to find someone steadily losing at a 46% rate or worse than it is to find someone winning at a 54% rate or better. (And this is even more difficult at most forums, where they let people post fake records. Again, glad I found CTG.)

For trends, here's my take on it.
If winning at sports betting was simply a matter of jumping on winning trends, more people would win.
Bettors see a guy on a run, let's say 13-2, and they're hot to jump on his next pick. But you know when the value on that guy was?
15 games ago.
A win percentage of 86% is unsustainable.
Odds favor reversion toward the mean.

Whenever I'm asked about jumping on streaks here's what I suggest: if you've already played a couple games and banked some money on it, ride the streak until it loses. But if you haven't been riding it don't jump on it.

I'm not saying it's always wrong to jump on a streak.
I never say my way is the right way or wrong way. I just say what I've seen from experience, and what works best for me.

Bettors sometimes have tunnel vision.
They're so invested in looking for that 10-5 guy that they miss the 5-10 guy who is just as valuable - you just fade him. It's the same W %.

In fact, when I'm running games through the 8-10 different methods I use for identifying a bet to make I prefer finding the 5-10 stat rather than the 10-5.
YES, the numbers are the same but I prefer to ride the Fade because it seems to me that winning streaks end sooner, but losing streaks can last longer (just ask the Chicago White Sox.)

Last edited:
Back