NFL Playoffs

By the way, great call on the Ravens, SN. You were right, just like we talked about last night.

That total, I can't even believe it. A missed PAT loses me/us the push. That thing should have gone over easy. And yet . . . ack.

yes it should have . I guess I didnt weigh the Ravens game plan enough ...figured Miami 13-17 points didnt really expect less as 13 was their low in the past 14 games and they had a good game vs Balt which was the 13 1st time..and expected 24+ from Balt ....missed XP crazy....

Just sucks I got sidetracked and missed the halftime...that game played out so perfectly it was scary ...of course I say fuck it an pound Minny 2nd H . So much shit going on I didnt even realize what I gha dgoing ...to much on that game....and 1 lousy 71 yd Westbrook pass with 7 minutes did me in ....was thinking it would end 16-14 at that point..

Eagles did their thing credit to them:cheers:

I guess I didnt weigh the Ravens game plan enough

Nah, that's bulls**t. You're being needlessly hard on yourself. Look at how many times the Dolphins were either in the redzone or in FG range and came away with either three points or nothing. The Ravens sort of got a gift seven in there, but the Dolphins absolutely deserved to finish at or around 13. We had that total right, just didn't get the bounces.

I guess I didnt weigh the Ravens game plan enough

Nah, that's bulls**t. You're being needlessly hard on yourself. Look at how many times the Dolphins were either in the redzone or in FG range and came away with either three points or nothing. The Ravens sort of got a gift seven in there, but the Dolphins absolutely deserved to finish at or around 13. We had that total right, just didn't get the bounces.

I know I trust to focus on what I overlooked . Try to keep the ego in check . Just the same shit happened the 1st game and it happened again. Balt settled for a chip FG once and Miami did twice and TOD inside the 15 . Except that went over cause iy 35.5/36..I hate to say I would make the play again but as far as the opportunities and a low number at 38 no regrets . Like you said missed PAT and its 37..Really just pissed that Balt IMO didnt try on offense . By try I mean they were happy to just run the ball on 1st down , try to pick up the 1st down , or punt and play defense if they had to. I just though what a great a chance to get the offense clicking @ Miami one of the softier if not the softiest defense in the AFC ....build some confidence thats its still a football game playoffs or reg season...

Anyway moving on ...just pissed at ,yself for missing that halftime and getting a little crazy on the Vikes...

holding out hope I can get some NYK ML at +450..:cheers:

nut sometimes that happens--

vikes were looking good to cover late-- i thought they would lose by 2 points--

however even after going down 9 you could see tavaris just get really bad, he was horrible throwing, in fact other than the 15 yarder penatly he could not move it all-
Jackson inability to move the ball at that point was the problem--

I think vikes deserved the 2 point loss and cover--

eagles though dominated the last about 8 minutes and really made the vikes look like an inferior team-

Its ok though breaks go both ways my friend.

nut sometimes that happens--

vikes were looking good to cover late-- i thought they would lose by 2 points--

however even after going down 9 you could see tavaris just get really bad, he was horrible throwing, in fact other than the 15 yarder penatly he could not move it all-
Jackson inability to move the ball at that point was the problem--

I think vikes deserved the 2 point loss and cover--

eagles though dominated the last about 8 minutes and really made the vikes look like an inferior team-

Its ok though breaks go both ways my friend.

No problem with it . I agree asking Tavaris to just sit back and throw when Philly can just saddle up and come after him isnt going to work. I just thought the playcalling was terrible. Vikes had chances the 1st 2 2nd possessions and feel they kind missed their opportunity . I was just hoping Philly at that 7 minute mark was going to just be happy to move the chains and run out the clock but Reid is anything but logical . Still love the FG on 4th and 5 inisde the 2 minute warning up 9 when the other team had no timeouts ...you have 2 terrible options ...the kick is blocked and possible TD or the FG is good and their is a long kickreturn with an onside to follow...just run the ball if you fail who cares the secondary is highly unlikely to get beat for an 80 yd TD ...AKers blocked twice on the road FGs that went for TDs @ SF and @ NYG....

Good work. Minny did a poor job in the 2nd H making it easy for Tavaris IMO. YOu went 20-22 pass attempts for him and call some design run plays ...pocket breaks down so quick use it to your advantage ..

I misjudged Minny offense ...

minny was clueless, they should do that strech play that denver runs and gets cutler out of the pocket- even atlanta matt ryan and joe flacco move around quite a bit in the pocket--

when you try to make a qb that runs like vick or tavaris throw, they will literally stand there like a statue to throw it, it is not natural so they dont even think about moving--

I play with this garbage qb- he is a runner and when he throws he does not move his feet at all and stands like a statue--

when you try to make a runner into a thrower, they take it literally and move about as much as dan marino--

Jackson could hurt Philly running for yards and when he ran out of the pocket-
one key 3rd down he connected with rice on the run on 3rd down--

THey make him a sitting duck literallly- like they think he is dan marino or peyton manning--

THis same problem will make it tough on Kerry COllins, although he is so tall and has a good arm and can make all the throws from the pocket---

So it must be considered- RIVERS is the opposite he cannot throw at all when he is out of the pocket--

he is terrible, he usually just finds a spot and throws the ball into the ground when he breaks the pocket-

some guys can do ti, some cannot-

DOnovan was amazing vs teh rush early today, he was slippery as hell to tackle.

BIG BEN I think is the best QB out of the pocket, just a playmker--

RIVERs is the worst-

FLACCO is also very good out of the pocket, he can throw 60 yards running-

ELI is shit out of the pocket also very bad--

DONOVAN is good outside the pocket also- he can throw on the run well-

WARNER is terrible throwing out of the pocket-

DELHOMME i am not too sure although I think he is okay throwing on the run-

Collins- he doesent get out of the pocket much but can throw the half rolls or quick rol out and throw

Back