NFL Playoffs

Look at the spot Balty was in earlier this year when they visited Miami and let me know what you think.. It was a perfect spot for them.. Cameron aspect, revenge from last years loss, losing streak..

The Ravens (3-3) won for the first time in their five visits to Miami, and for the first time in nearly a month.

"This was going to make or break our season," Suggs said. "When you lose three or four games in a row, players are only human, and they stop believing. We've got guys believing."

Just saying, situationally it couldn't have been a better spot for Balty in game 1 this year... Game 2?

I totally agree Tee . I played Balt big the line made no sense . Thought should have been a PK maybe -1 either way . Think Miami played TONS better then what we see from the final score .

Problem is samething happened vs NE in the rematch . They played tons better then the final score but still manage to be -34 pts in those 2 games .

Think Crowder played well last week but at anytime he could go down and think while he is playing like he is 100% his knee isnt .

Think the fact Miami had to scratch and claw the last 2 weeks on the road is going to live them drained . They will probably feed off the wins early , the home crowd , excitement etc but that will slowly fade. Which I like more as it sets up into Miami's strength of 1st Quarter play ......

ATS mark very key IMO ...
Balt is 12-4ATS and looking at the lines I can see why . They havent been road chalk often and continually undervalued which is what strikes me as crazy since they are a tad inflated here . Miami started the season very low in value ..+3 at Home vs Miami , +14 @ NE , +7 hosting SD , PK with Buffalo at home and neutral field vs the backup QB . All showing how weak this team is. They caught NE by suprise but since havent fared well vs the better teams . The beat a struggling SD team who LT was less then 100% and what was the key point ? Stuffing the SD run game at the 1yd line when they were about to tie late 3rd Quarter ..same situation today they wont stuff the BALT backs ..teams are getting 4.2 YPC and think only SD didnt run the ball effectively in Miami and we are talking Foster for SF , Jones for Sea , Fargas was okay for Oak ...

Miami wins games thats clear but the WIN games vs teams who dont know how to win close games .....

Ask yourself how many close games did Oak , Sea , SF especially on the road , KC , the Jets late in the year , etc .....win ? those teams almost always lose the close game late ..and fundamentally sound Miami doesnt vs that type of medicore team opponents...

The trick here is this Miami defense rates HIGH because vs the West teams they faced at home they played very slow paces and had limited possessions. Less possessions skew the amount of plays ran and hide the defenses weaknesses..

I mean how can the 10th ranked run defense allow 4.2 YPC? Thats absurd ..I can consider 4.0 medicore ...4.2 is BAD ...and talking about INTS the past few weeks no doubt the secondary has shown improvement but Favre was printing INTS at the end and has a sore arm while the other game was Thigpen who is greatly improved but still Tyler Thigpen if ya know what I mean ...

Flacco passing and off a 250 yard 1st Half vs Jax where he had a nice day with Clayton not just the useless Mason show..

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg align=middle><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=10>Passing</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg noWrap width=1 rowSpan=200><SPACER type="block" height="1" width="1"></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=6>Rushing</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg noWrap width=1 rowSpan=200><SPACER type="block" height="1" width="1"></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=3>Sacked</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg noWrap width=1 rowSpan=200><SPACER type="block" height="1" width="1"></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=3>Fumbles</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left height=18>Situation</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl height=18>G</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>QBRat</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Comp</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Att</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Pct</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Yds</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/A</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>TD</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Int</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Rush</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Yds</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Avg</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>TD</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Sack</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>YdsL</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Fum</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>FumL</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left>Total</TD><TD class=yspscores>16</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>80.3</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>257</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>428</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>60.0</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>2971</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>185.7</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>6.9</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>14</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>12</TD><TD height='\"16\"'></TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>52</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>180</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>11.3</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>3.5</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>2</TD><TD height='\"16\"'></TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>32</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>276</TD><TD height='\"16\"'></TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>11</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>2</TD><TD height='\"16\"'></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left>Home</TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>66.8</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>108</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>197</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>54.8</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>1280</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>160.0</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>6.5</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>4</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>7</TD><TD height='\"16\"'></TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>26</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>81</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>10.1</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>3.1</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>2</TD><TD height='\"16\"'></TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>8</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>94</TD><TD height='\"16\"'></TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>4</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>0</TD><TD height='\"16\"'></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left>Away</TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>91.7</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>149</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>231</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>64.5</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>1691</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>211.4</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>7.3</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>10</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>5</TD><TD height='\"16\"'></TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>26</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>99</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>12.4</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>3.8</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>0</TD><TD height='\"16\"'></TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>24</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>182</TD><TD height='\"16\"'></TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>7</TD><TD class=yspscores height='\"16\"'>2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Includes @ Pitt , @ NYG , @ Dallas , @ Indiana , @ Miami , then @ Cle , @ houston , @ Cincy ....

I truly think they are asking for Miami money here ....would you play Miami @ PKem is the question one should ask if they like Miami ...only 1 close loss @ Houston all season the rest by 6 or more...Ravens just 1 win away by less then DDs and that was 9 at Dallas and the opener vs CIncy by 7 ...

So Balt wins comfortably and Miami loses comfortably for the most part ....

Ravens in a wins are 11-0 ATS and 1-4 ATS in losses while Miami is 1-4 ATS in losses just the Houston game ....

Good Luck ...I thought Miami looked like value but the difference in talent is huge as is most of the playoff experience ...Pennington won his playoff game @ NY last week in my mind:cheers:

From NFL.com

Which team will win Sunday's AFC Wild-Card showdown in Miami?

<!-- 100% is 154px -->
54%

Baltimore Ravens

<!-- 100% is 154px -->
46%

Miami Dolphins

Total Votes: 81596

We better switch to Miami. Balt is the joe q. public square side. lol.

Good find bro ....

I agree it seems like Balt this and Balt that but its not that clear after people see Miami win @ NY last week . Plus as I mentioned the 1st time 60% were willing to back Miami at -3 which I know was so dead wrong as a spread .....have to think that makes people comfortable taking +3or better...and the %s dont have to be accurate no poll ever is its just a perception tool:cheers:

Very valid points SN and i like your train of thought. I'm really just going with my gut on miami that they truely are the right side in this type of game. BOL today :shake:

As much as I liked ATL think I am stepping out on the Ravens here and pounding them. Truly feel the line is set and moving higher to ENTICE MIAMI action.

Balt is 11-0 ATS in wins and Miami 1-4 ATS in losses

Miami is 6-1 ATS as dogs since dropping the 1st 2 dog games..Ravens are 6-1 ATS as favs this season losing only to Pitt at home in the waning seconds laying -3...

Check the above chart with the Quarters at HOME the line movement for MIAMI has always been correct...the Jet game was bet up up mid week to -3-115 and closed -3 +105 while Balt game was bet down mid week then back up on Sunday ...here the line move is to get more Miami money IMO and remember how strong the NE game moved from Phins -3 to -1 ...??

Can you argue with that?
Miami vs 3 west Coast teams as favs line drops go 0-3 as home dogs they get cheaper and cover

Miami vs Buffalo opened dog closed as fav won , NE flipped they won

Jets I mentioned ...1st Balt game I mentioned....

WOULD SAY this QUALIFIES AS my BEST BET of ROUND 1 by far ......pounding them!:cheers:

Fucking Bookmaker just took the line from 3.5 (-110) to -3 (-130) when I went to bet -3.5!!!!!!!

Gave it much thought but I gotta go with the Ravens as well,

Now I'll have to play 1st Half -3 (+110) and hope it plays out the way I think it does...shitty luck, or shitty that they're moving the line on me...

PHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

GOT IT JUST IN TIME...went back to 3.5!!

Straight Wager
<table class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="evenRow"><td class="leftColumn">50777052</td><td class="rightColumn"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="teamCell"><small>NFL</small>[105] BALTIMORE</td><td class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">-3½-110</td><td class="selectCell">$220.00</td><td class="selectCell">$200.00</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr class="oddRow"><td class="leftColumn">50777053</td><td class="rightColumn"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="teamCell"><small>NFL</small>[1105] 1H BALTIMORE</td><td class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">-3+110</td><td class="selectCell">$100.00</td><td class="selectCell">$110.00</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Plays:

Zona +11.5 , Over 27.5 Miami and Under 51.5 Eagles (160) Teaser -120
Colts +8.5 , Under 59.5 SD , Under 51.5 Eagles (80) Teaser -120

Pendng from yesterday the two above..
Over Balt 28 , Balt +6.5 , Vikings +13 (240)

Ravens ML -175 (200)
Ravens -3 -130 (320)
Ravens -3 -125 (240)
Ravens ML -200(100)
Over 38 (160)
Over 37-130 (120)
Ravens -3 -130 and Over 38 Reverse (80)

Props:
Longest TD in game Over 38.5 yds -115 (40)
Flacco over 184.5 yards -140(120)
McClain over 68.5 rushing -150 (80)
Clayton Over 41.5 yards -165 (40)
Pennington Over 212.5 yds -130(40)
Ricky Williams Over 15.5 recieving -115 (20)
Fasano Over 30.5 yards -115 (Lean)
Heap over 26.5 -140 (Lean)
-The Flacco , McClain props played the bigger amounts anticipating a rise in price so if I change my mind and reduce hopefully wont cost much..Concerns are the Flacco Prop being so LOW and McClain losing carries to McGahee a University of Miami Alum who played well @ Miami last game 105yds and decent last year as well ..

Quarters / 1st Half
Miami 1st Quarter +0.5 -135 (40)
1st Quarter Under 7 +100 (40)
Balt 2nd Quarter -0.5 +105 (120)
2nd Quarter Over 12.5 -110 (80)
Balt 1st Half -3 +110 (80) , -2.5 -120 (160)
Balt 4th Quarter (Lean)-0.5 +115
3rd Quarter OVER 7.5 +115 (80)
2nd Half Over (of Interest) ?

1st Half Over 19.5 (120)

Team Totals :
Over Baltimore 21-115 (80)

Good Luck .....I am exhausted after this game .....:cheers:

PHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

GOT IT JUST IN TIME...went back to 3.5!!

Straight Wager
<TABLE class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn>50777052</TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>NFL</SMALL>[105] BALTIMORE</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">-3½-110</TD><TD class=selectCell>$220.00</TD><TD class=selectCell>$200.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn>50777053</TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>NFL</SMALL>[1105] 1H BALTIMORE</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">-3+110</TD><TD class=selectCell>$100.00</TD><TD class=selectCell>$110.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Good Luck Cap...I hope this works out because I spent a ton of time sifting through this game.....:cheers:

Alright 1st Quarter down and tied at 3-3 trends hold up ...Had small balls because I was against my game plays but good thing is it sets up well for the 2nd Q plays ..

1st Q MCClain had 21 yds rushing and hurt by the fumble where he lost 6 yards , Flacco 70 pass yds and Heap Prop hit one 1 pass ...31yds for the OVER ..lol..but I passed on that as well

:cheers:

Flacco has slowed down after a fast start. Was really hoping that both teams would have capitalized after getting deep into the red zone...Hoping this doesn't settle into a defensive struggle because I'm also on the over!

yeah Flacco was slowed by the fumble the 1st drive , gets them inside the 5 the next time , have to figure they arent going to be in scoring position every drive ...

Miami's defense will hopefully be worn down in the 2nd Half ..
The lowest 2nd H total scored Balt , NE and Bills games was the 17 vs Balt and couldhave been many more points the others were low to mid 20's , they lost all the 2nd H's to the West teams so the trend is in place already plus hopefully the last 2 weeks catches up after halftime when the had to battle for 4 quarters....

I think Balt wins by 6-10 and see them getting 24 pts so hopefully it works out ....

yeah Flacco was slowed by the fumble the 1st drive , gets them inside the 5 the next time , have to figure they arent going to be in scoring position every drive ...

Miami's defense will hopefully be worn down in the 2nd Half ..
The lowest 2nd H total scored Balt , NE and Bills games was the 17 vs Balt and couldhave been many more points the others were low to mid 20's , they lost all the 2nd H's to the West teams so the trend is in place already plus hopefully the last 2 weeks catches up after halftime when the had to battle for 4 quarters....

I think Balt wins by 6-10 and see them getting 24 pts so hopefully it works out ....

Only 6:56 to go before half, so we're to need some kind of score to have a shot at the game total.

Only 6:56 to go before half, so we're to need some kind of score to have a shot at the game total.

Ravens are playing real conservative on offense . I hate their play calling so far its the obvious offense ..run on every run down type..

1st and goal at the 4 you dont HAVE to run on 1st down use Flacco if you want to play it safe ...and then the give up on the run and pass twice ..

After the turnover start at the 45 and run all 3 times .They have to realize Miami is somewhat soft vs the run and they are basically getting a steady 4 yards a carry when they do run. So throw on 1st down at times especially when your in Miami territory ...then go to the run on 2nd down ....

I hated the call but it worked out on the pick 6 by Reed ...and the defense is alive which hopefully means the OL is tiring .....

Just remember there is no such thing as pace ....all about extremes ...if you underperform 1 q or 1 h there tends to be one that over performs ...remember the last Dallas road game ?

It sucks when you watch silly shit but if you have conviction in the play and know if its supposed to win it will win ...then long run it will be okay ..Sadly my worst flaw might be not trusting my own analysis because I think if I see it that easily then doesnt everyone else see it ? WHich leads to overthinking rather then just trusting what I have thought .....

Would be great to see Balt get the ball back...

1st meeting 1st Q 3-3 and 2nd Q 14-3 Balt ....1st TD was on a pick 6 then they scored moments before half ....hopefully that sounds familiar in 2 minutes ..I want Balt to attack though before half !!!

Gl bro..2 us

Certainly take the FG and late 10 points but seriously annoyed with how stupid the playcalling is . What is the logic of a 1st and 10 run by McGahee no less on the Miami 17 , who check his runs probably 3-5 15+ yd runs all SEASON...

Only sucks because I get the 2nd Q over and 1st H over if they get 7 rather then 3 but had a feeling it may be FG at best but before the Mason hook up ...

I think every football fan realizes throwing on 1st down you still have some room to work with rather then worrying about squeezing a pass in the middle of the tight field ...which they get a useless 4 yards , waste some time , take the element of a suprise run on 2nd or 3rd down away and get the worst case scenario......

Just my rant ....13-3 is much better then 3-3 so no complaints . Still 3 FGs from deep inside the red zone and two inside the 5yd ...only 9 of 21 possible points ..

2nd H ??Over and Balt of course !:cheers:

As a reminder ...

2nd Half / 4th Quarter :
0-4 SU vs the West Coast but lead every game:(also 1-3 SU and ATS 3rd Q)

ATS ??? either 0-3-1 or 0-4ATS assume SD was at least a TD down 17-3at half
outscored 7-0 vs SD but also had a 4 down stop on their 1yd line saving the game
outscored 12-7 vs SEA and SEA score 19 of last 26 pts
outscored 12-10 vs OAK
outscored 6-0 vs SF

1-2 SU vs Non West teams :
ATS?? 1-2
The game they won the outscored Buffalo 18-7
The games they LOST they were outscored 10-7 by Balt (Ravens had a fumble inside the Miami 5 or 10 & Miami TOD on 4th down inside the Balt15)and 31-14 by NE.
So all three 2nd Halfs were HIGH SCORING or potentially
25 pts , 17 points easily should have been more , and 45points compared to the West Coast teams were they seemingly just lead and went through the motions in the 2nd H or keep the offense simple or maybe defenses adjusted to them(to a degree) vs the West 2 of the 4 were 19 and 22 pts with the others low because Miami was shutout
Now the Jets game was 7-7 after half if anyone cares ..

In the 4th Q vs the West -
0-0 vs SD probably were +0.5 at least
7-6 vs SEA won SU but lost ATS
3-10 vs OAK lost SU and ATS
0-3 vs SF lost SU and ATS
1-2-1 SU and 1-3 ATS and 1-2 SU and 1-2 ATS vs Non West:
2-4-1 SU and 2-5 ATS 4th Q (3-4 ATS 3rd Q)

-So shocked at the 2nd H line ...not sure I play that ...still remember Miami at home last 7 games is 1-6 SU in the 2nd Half . They are just 2-5 ATS thanks to a scoreless 4th Quarter vs SD which they were +6.5 or better ..and again have the last 2 games at KC and at NYJ working against them IMO.....

I am sure alot of Miami's offense sucks comments but they were stuck in teh 2nd Q with terrible field position and had previously moved the ball. Playing backed up vs Balt is extremely tough and only tougher by Miami 's offensive scheme....

Over 17 I like but trying to get it still ...

Strong Over Lean 2nd H and lean to Balt but would have played if it they were dogged not sure about -0.5 / PK although they have just 1 SU win of the 2nd H vs Buffalo a game they won SU...Balt and NE at home in the losses outscored them in the 2nd H

Lost track of time scribbling that down...would have played the 2nd H over and lean BALT if I get + anything with them it was a play....

GL

Wasnt even watching ...another Pennington pick and again silly play calling ...wow I am shocked how bad this is ...maybe if they mixed on the pass -run selection on downs Miami wouldnt guess right everytime...:shake:

Both teams look sluggish, don't they?

I just think Balt's comfidence level vs Miami is ridiculous . Saw it in the 1st game when Mcgahee had a fumble inside the 5 up 20-13 to start the 4th Q after Miami had just made it a 1 TD game . They just got the ball back after holding Miami to a 3 and out and went right back tomarching down the field and scored in 5 plays to make it 27-13 and essentially open up the game ....

Today they just give me the sense they arent trying to even step on Miami just manage the offense ...which on some level makes sense but the offense is good if they give it a chance ....to me they are shooting themselves in the foot running by the ball every 1st down and passing on every 2nd down especially in ++ field position .....

Miami getting hurt recently being backed up and trying to make plays ..their offense vs the Ravens at the 20 or inside is a bad recipe for them...

I think I maybe pissed I lost track at half and didnt get to play anything ...:cheers:GL

Pretty sure they will win, but I would love to see some points out of Miami. Just as I am typing Miami takes it to the 5 yd line. Over still possible!!!!!

27-9 final

Happy but disappointed with the vanilla approach of the Balt offense . They could have walked all over Miami if they just actually played offense rather then go through the motions. I can understand I guess Harbaugh has a great defense , good running stable and lefts face it his 1st playoff game too....still worst case I was thinking 23/24Balt -Miami 13/14 ..and if nor for the missed PAT it lands on 37 which is why I wanted 37 so bad ...

More pissed about the fact I missed the 2nd H starting when I was typing and didnt have the game on.....that cost me a bunch ...would have probably washed out of the total (mean the game losses with the 2nd H winnings ..)

Other then that had the game pegged ....at least IMO ..especially the Q breakdown...props kinda sucked as well though..

Played Minny and teased with the Under already ...looking at it still..:cheers:

Plays:

Zona +11.5 , Over 27.5 Miami and Under 51.5 Eagles (160) Teaser -120
Colts +8.5 , Under 59.5 SD , Under 51.5 Eagles (80) Teaser -120
Pendng from yesterday the two above..
Over Balt 28 , Balt +6.5 , Vikings +13 (240)

Game : +430
Ravens ML -175 (200)
Ravens -3 -130 (320)
Ravens -3 -125 (240)
Ravens ML -200(100)
Over 38 (160) Loss -176
Over 37-130 (120)Loss -156
Ravens -3 -130 and Over 38 Reverse (80) Loss -96

Props:-97
Longest TD in game Over 38.5 yds -115 (40) thanks Ed Reed
Flacco over 184.5 yards -140(120) Loss -168
McClain over 68.5 rushing -150 (80) last drive did it
Clayton Over 41.5 yards -165 (40)Loss -66
Pennington Over 212.5 yds -130(40)
Ricky Williams Over 15.5 recieving -115 (20) Loss -23
Fasano Over 30.5 yards -115 (Lean)
Heap over 26.5 -140 (Lean)

Quarters / 1st Half +140
Miami 1st Quarter +0.5 -135 (40)
1st Quarter Under 7 +100 (40)
Balt 2nd Quarter -0.5 +105 (120)
2nd Quarter Over 12.5 -110 (80)Loss-88
Balt 1st Half -3 +110 (80) , -2.5 -120 (160)
Balt 4th Quarter (Lean)-0.5 +115
3rd Quarter OVER 7.5 +115 (80) Loss -80 , Chads pick killed this thought it was good and could have had it at 7 at one point
2nd Half Over (of Interest) ? Fuck me for getting distracted!
1st Half Over 19.5 (120) Loss -132

Team Totals :+80
Over Baltimore 21-115 (80)

Good Luck .....I am exhausted after this game .....:cheers:

Eagles Under and Vikes +13 to complete 3 teasers still...sucks I had that 2nd H total eyed up and missed it !

Vikings +3.5 -115 (360)
ML +150(40)
Under 42 -130 (120)
Under 41.5 -120 (40)

Vikings +9 and Under 47(160) Teaser

1st Half +1.5 +100 (200)

Have a couple props and quarters but thats the jist..:cheers:

Over 173.5 Jackson -135 (40)
Over 99.5 AP (40)

1st Q Vikings +0.5 -150 (40)
2nd Q Vikings +0.5 -130(80)

Eagles TT Under 21.5 (80)

Just made Minny (400) add (40) ..GL...

I am drained .

4:30 Game

Vikings +3.5 -115 (400) ML +150(40)
Under 42 -130 (120)
Under 41.5 -120 (40)

Vikings +9 and Over 34.5 (40) Teaser
1st Half +1.5 +100 (200)

1st Q Vikings +0.5 -150 (40)

Over 173.5 passing T. Jackson -135 (40)
Over 99.5 rushing AP -110 (40)

GL all:cheers:

Lets do this man

What you think about Tavarius over 16.5 completions +135?

And +50.5 Tavarius Passing + Rushing Yards vs. McNabb +155?

Lets do this man

What you think about Tavarius over 16.5 completions +135?

And +50.5 Tavarius Passing + Rushing Yards vs. McNabb +155?

Sorry Cap , wasnt paying attention to the thread ...

Would have said maybe worth a shot on the Tav prop but no on the Qb vs Qb prop...

Good luck !

Interested in Baltimore for sure just wish I could have had +3.5 or +4. Think Balt wins pretty convincingly..

Other one with the state of SD going to be hard to back them . Just to get to the playoffs and the wild OT win vs Indy and then fly cross country vs a rested team. have to assume Big Ben is fine . The Steelers have struggled to establish a running game and SD will keep that an issue BUT the one good defense that Big Ben played well against was SD . You look at the others and they are UGLY some FUGLY ...His numbers home or away were terrible vs good defenses ...SD is low vs the pass but they are okay think 31st is a pipe dream ...

Steelers PK and Ravens +9 teaser ?

Like both overs but again the SD OL needs to improve in pass protection it was terrible vs Indy ..terrible:cheers:

And AP just busted one like I had hoped when I played the yardage prop...

Thats just some quick thoughts for next week...My point of view is the Balt offense simply kept it simple because it didnt respect Miami . They just ran EVERY 1st down did try anything special and just knew over 4 Quarters they would make enough plays ....have to think Tenny offense plays some no huddle at times...I would..

I'll look at the play calling when we get to next weeks games but so predictable..

Well lost the opportunity to play a middle on my totals plays regular and teased .

My worst case scenario somehow happened ..which was Eagles win the 1st H by 2 ..not worst case but for some reason I was thinking fuckers only giving -1.5 after the FG 1st H @ Miami ...

Anyway ...

Feel very comfortable about everything I said in this thread about this game after seeing the 1st H play out ...

Concerned with turnovers for Minny and Special teams play and that gave Philly 10 points basically. Thought Philly could be run on and Tavaris could make plays in the passing game.....

2nd Half :
Vikings +1 (320)

Not sure I touch the total..

GL:cheers:

Philly had 4 KEY plays in the 1st H :

Clearly the pick 6
The Jackson Punt return
the 27 yd Buckhalter scamper
the 34 yd Jackson reception...

Other then that not much those plays either lead to firectly to points OR put them in position to score. They settled for 3 after the punt return despite being inside the Minny 25 , pick 6 = 7 points , Akers 51 yd FG was clutch because his % from deep is poor last few years but indoors , and Jackson catch gave them 1st and 10 at the 21 and again FG .....

Meanwhile twice the Vikings had TD drives on offense which is 2 more then Philly had in the 1st Half......

:cheers:GL

Dont think so ...

Everyone continues to overlook Phillys road play and continue to knock to Tavaris . Well Tavaris outplayed McNabb and check Tavaris stats last few weeks pretty solid...Plus love the bogus Philly has never lost a opening round game angle ...Thats because they wound up in the NFC Championship those years ....and Philly still isnt good vs the run and Minny is still stopping it

Anyway GL bro...

maxed out the 2nd H at +1 (400)

Only as a hdge to my teasers did play over 20.5 (80)

Tavaris makes mistakes but if there is no negative result then it doesnt mean much . Pick 6 thats a killer but he marches down the field and scores now he fumbles on the sack but it was a punt anyway. Maybe getting sacked is a negative but concerned with the turnovers...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg align=middle><TD class=ysptblhdr align=left width="20%" colSpan=3 height=18>Season Outlook</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg noWrap width=1 rowSpan=8><SPACER type="block" height="1" width="1"></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=10>Passing</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg noWrap width=1 rowSpan=8><SPACER type="block" height="1" width="1"></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=6>Rushing</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg noWrap width=1 rowSpan=8><SPACER type="block" height="1" width="1"></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=3>Sacked</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg noWrap width=1 rowSpan=8><SPACER type="block" height="1" width="1"></TD><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=3>Fumbles</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>G</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>QBRat</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Comp</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Att</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Pct</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Yds</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/A</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>TD</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Int</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Rush</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Yds</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Avg</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>TD</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Sack</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>YdsL</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Fum</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>FumL</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left> Last 4 Games</TD><TD class=yspscores>4</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>115.4</TD><TD class=yspscores>57</TD><TD class=yspscores>89</TD><TD class=yspscores>64.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>740</TD><TD class=yspscores>185.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>8.3</TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>15</TD><TD class=yspscores>74</TD><TD class=yspscores>18.5</TD><TD class=yspscores>4.9</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>9</TD><TD class=yspscores>65</TD><TD></TD><TD class=yspscores>4</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left> Week 14 '08 (@DET)</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>143.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>10</TD><TD class=yspscores>80.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>105</TD><TD class=yspscores>105.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>10.5</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>-1</TD><TD class=yspscores>-1.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>-0.3</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left> Week 15 '08 (@ARI)</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>135.5</TD><TD class=yspscores>11</TD><TD class=yspscores>17</TD><TD class=yspscores>64.7</TD><TD class=yspscores>163</TD><TD class=yspscores>163.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>9.6</TD><TD class=yspscores>4</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>3.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>1.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>6</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left> Week 16 '08 (ATL)</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>98.5</TD><TD class=yspscores>22</TD><TD class=yspscores>36</TD><TD class=yspscores>61.1</TD><TD class=yspscores>233</TD><TD class=yspscores>233.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>6.5</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>76</TD><TD class=yspscores>76.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>9.5</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>38</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left> Week 17 '08 (NYG)</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>88.5</TD><TD class=yspscores>16</TD><TD class=yspscores>26</TD><TD class=yspscores>61.5</TD><TD class=yspscores>239</TD><TD class=yspscores>239.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>9.2</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>-4</TD><TD class=yspscores>-4.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>-4.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>21</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Essentially in 3 games worth of play though its 4 his stats are off the charts . Look at pure stats he would be one of the best QBs in the league last few weeks. What keeps his just Tavaris Jackson is the fumbles vs ATL , the INT in the red zone vs NY and the pick 6 here ....

Overall he has moved the offense fairly consistently and that never gets acknowledged ...

Anyway off to the NBA for a tad.....

Never a good omen when a team converts a 3rd and long backed up so lets see what happens. Those are usually automatic long drives after the letdown of not getting off the field...GL

See liek clockwork everytime just 3 points is all I ask..lol

I'm on the Under 41.5 and Vikings +3.5....I still think Philly is going to get at least one more FG, which means Minnesota, if I'm right, has to score a TD for the cover. We'll see....6:53 to go, I'm holding my breath.

Good call Eagle backers ...Philly made plays when they needed to that was the difference . Hated the playcalling for Minny in the 2nd H especially when they just drop Tavaris back vs that defense and throw everytime . Which is what they did once Philly scored ..time is an issue but no creativity at all in the game plan. Design some runs for Jackson when the offense isnt moving or get AP a screen or Taylor...

shit field position hurt and Eagles won that battle in the 2nd H...

Congrats SmokeDawg..better team won..:cheers:

Did Reid have his Eagles -10.5 or something ? Who kicks FG up 9 with 2 to play ? Especially when you already had 2 blocked for TDs this year and Akers isnt exactly known for his consistency from 43+ anymore ....he wanted to make sure I didnt backdoor them when Minny scored ....

Just thought that was funny..run the ball if you get a 1st its a knee ...

By the way, great call on the Ravens, SN. You were right, just like we talked about last night.

That total, I can't even believe it. A missed PAT loses me/us the push. That thing should have gone over easy. And yet . . . ack.

4:30 Game

Vikings +3.5 -115 (400) ML +150(40)Loss -500
Under 42 -130 (120)
Under 41.5 -120 (40)

Vikings +9 and Over 34.5 (40) Teaser

1st Half +1.5 +100 (200) Loss -200

1st Q Vikings +0.5 -150 (40) Loss -60

Over 173.5 passing T. Jackson -135 (40) Loss -54
Over 99.5 rushing AP -110 (40) loss -44

2nd H
Vikes 1 (400) Loss -440

GL all:cheers:

Kick in the balls on that game my fault for extending myself on that game .....
-1480 +480 on the 3 pending teasers ....Net lost 1K , make that -1088 forgot the 2nd H over hedge...should have scaled at back after the Balt game I guess...

Back