***NFL PLAYOFFS - All Sports - Golden Globes In-Game ***

Barca dont build like the others

they dont like to buy except for a few positions on the pitch, view the academy as a birthright

as long as they have Messi in his pomp (4-5 more years) they will contend in La Liga, but CL is done IMO for a few years unless one of their youngens turns great

they dont like to buy except for a few positions on the pitch, view the academy as a birthright

as long as they have Messi in his pomp (4-5 more years) they will contend in La Liga, but CL is done IMO for a few years unless one of their youngens turns great

they build within but they certainly but from the outside too. Once the ban is lefted I believe they will go on a bit of a spree to make up for lost time.

They've got a good one in their Barca B squad. Adama I think is his name.

they build within but they certainly but from the outside too. Once the ban is lefted I believe they will go on a bit of a spree to make up for lost time.

if they dont have at least half the starting XI be academy graduates the fans are legitimately pissed

Back