***NFL PLAYOFFS - All Sports - Golden Globes In-Game ***

Not going to overthink the early game. Rodgers dominant at home vs. a poor pass D. GB gets up early and negates DAL run game, then all the pressure goes to Romo. Game comes down to Rodgers v. Romo, which is a landslide. Now it's up to whether the NFL wants DAL in the Superbowl. Assuming fair play, GB covers.

GL folks

Not going to overthink the early game. Rodgers dominant at home vs. a poor pass D. GB gets up early and negates DAL run game, then all the pressure goes to Romo. Game comes down to Rodgers v. Romo, which is a landslide. Now it's up to whether the NFL wants DAL in the Superbowl. Assuming fair play, GB covers.

GL folks

Sorry about the calls and bizarre turnovers. Dallas is going to the superbowl

so tough to bet against packers at home...getting points should be premium though..staying away from early one myself.

so tough to bet against packers at home...getting points should be premium though..staying away from early one myself.

I got Dallas 7, Dallas ML, Dallas last leg of teaser 16.5 (or 16), and more dallas at like 5. So GB should roll.

Yeah beIN. CC, it's when, not if, as far as Luis Enrique getting the boot. May happen today if they don't beat Atletico.

In Game 2, gimme the better QB. You might think thats Peyton, but at this stage of career it's Luck. Should be a shootout-type game where last team that has the ball wins. +7 too good to pass up.

That transfer ban really hurts them though.

it will set them back 1 year, but they still have talent. They arent gonna win the UCL or anything. Within 2 years they will be back on top. They have a direct line too Santos in Brazil, that wont stop

it will set them back 1 year, but they still have talent. They arent gonna win the UCL or anything. Within 2 years they will be back on top. They have a direct line too Santos in Brazil, that wont stop

True. With the type of $$ they bring in, they will always be able to spend as much as they want to. They'll be buying Gabriel from Santos within the next few years, I'd imagine.

Back