***NFL PLAYOFFS - All Sports - Golden Globes In-Game ***

Wouldn't be too upset if City sold Jovetic. I like him, but dude needs to start putting the ball in the back of the net. Missed some great chances vs Everton.

concur

still trying to get into this transfer BS, I'm still new to the game but he seems a misfit

granted, I didn't care for BPL until the last day of 2012, in which I fell in love...so I'm that guy..

I just don't know what Jovetic offers that :insert here: can't

He's a forward that is above average at best but doesn't do anything spectacular from what I can tell

I really got into soccer about 5-6 years ago. Everyone was on Man Utd's nuts, so I chose to follow City.

They've certainly benefitted from the Abu Dhabi money, but they also have some big talent coming up in EDS and youth teams.

I really got into soccer about 5-6 years ago. Everyone was on Man Utd's nuts, so I chose to follow City.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/78rS6iiP19E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That real time with the Man Utd fans putting their hands on their heads and Rooney picking his nose is incredible

Honestly, that day may have had more impact on me than any other in all of sports. It was an awakening with this game.

And I was at game 7 of the 2001 world series which will always take the cake

But that day in Premiere League probably changed my life. And that's pathetic.

Yeah, that day was insane. Just grabbed some Iran live at -123. Hittin the sack, catch you in a few kj.

What a nice thing to wake up to this morning. Equalizer right before half as I fell asleep ... 4-1 by morning. Thanks Alex

Btw - Rex Ryan to the bills, they are just switching coaches lol

The Jets want Quinn, not Marrone. They may very well end up switching coaches, but Marrone isn't the Jets first option, and he may end up without a job....which would be great since he seemingly left here thinking he had another job locked up.

keep in mind htat Qatar got a draw against Oman last week, something to keep in mind for scale of shitiness

Went to urgent care this AM....confirmed flu. They gave me an antibiotic in case there is a secondary bacterial component. Walgreens didn't have it so they sent it to CVS. They gave me cough syrup to knock me out at night...walgreens didn't have it so they sent it to rite aid. They gave me tamiflu for the wife and kid which walgreens did have. I've been gone for 3 hours and haven't made it more than 2 miles from my house.

Went to urgent care this AM....confirmed flu. They gave me an antibiotic in case there is a secondary bacterial component. Walgreens didn't have it so they sent it to CVS. They gave me cough syrup to knock me out at night...walgreens didn't have it so they sent it to rite aid. They gave me tamiflu for the wife and kid which walgreens did have. I've been gone for 3 hours and haven't made it more than 2 miles from my house.

that's called a shitty morning..damn.

get better friend

Back