***NFL PLAYOFFS - All Sports - Golden Globes In-Game ***

first goal and im going to bed

expect a 0-0 draw

the announcer just actually said " I was excited about this game"

Can't even fathom.

well mate, they are hosting the world cup in 2022, and i believe most of the world didnt even know this country existed till they won the bid. In fact I don't think another of the starting 11 on the team were even born in Qatar (Qatari clown is very angry about this). They want to prove to the world that they are worth a shit as a soccer team.

who in the fuck is running this production? UAE about to shoot the ball and they start showing the people in the crowd

Pretty sure my biography abruptly ends with going to my first ever World Cup in Qatar and fading away in prison there for a multitude of infractions

They need to schedule something besides soccer at 3-o-clock in the morning.

well I apologize Clown, hopefully Iran goes better then this or they at least tie it (I think they should do at least this)

I am going to bed

Alan Tongue and Betcrimes seem to be the most reasonable people on CTG. I like that part of the world.

Most heartless execution in a movie … Sonny at the toll booth or Martin Sheen getting thrown out the window?

UAE 3-1 56 min....like I said above, lots of Profit to be made in the Witching Hour....\m/

now let's crank some f'kin' Witchfinder....\m/ (-.-) \m/

Problem if it comes to fruition, they won't get to integrate for awhile due to Africa Cup or whatever it is

Need to get him on the pitch and synch up with the team before the Barca matchup and that doesn't look like it's gonna happen

Problem if it comes to fruition, they won't get to integrate for awhile due to Africa Cup or whatever it is

Need to get him on the pitch and synch up with the team before the Barca matchup and that doesn't look like it's gonna happen

AFCON gonna kill City come Jan 31st. After dropping points today, a loss to Chelsea may be too much to overcome in the league.

Back