***NFL In-Game Thread***

I guess jags need to get up a few scores before fish start scoring? Let’s try and hurry the shit up a bit shall we?

gonna have to keep an eye on this Bills/cards officiating crew, they have to have a meeting after every call, lol.

Well AR gave me one decent run, bout half way home, figure if it gets real late he will take off few times

Beautiful drive by Cinci. Great grab by Gesicki for the TD.

Welp mite get overturned but may decide he had hand under the ball all the way.

Cards look like they might be able to run 27 minutes off the second half but home team secondhalf adjustments. They’re def moving the ball in the ground

Im so pissed AR threw that pick! If he gonna throw them they need to go for points not take them off board after long drive!

Is 14-0 enough fish or do we gotta get down more before we figure shit out at half? One way or another I need 1 more score before halftime, don’t care who gets it!!

The only reason nfl changes shit is to get more points on the board, don’t let them lie to ya
after the thurs/fri game, the "follow the money " crowd was saying the strategy will be to bomb the KO out of the endzone. Touchback on opening KO was +200+ on every game.
I haven't tracked yet, will see.

after the thurs/fri game, the "follow the money " crowd was saying the strategy will be to bomb the KO out of the endzone. Touchback on opening KO was +200+ on every game.
I haven't tracked yet, will see.

Yea I wasn’t real sure after ravens kicker had them all touchbacks, didn’t know if kickers got moved back or will teams just kick them out and give them 30? That would be smarter cause I could tell in preseason just by the alignment if teams return these they gonna avg around the 40 imo, I’m still kinda wait and see but all I’m playing some props and some overs, maybe it work, maybe not, either way I won’t lose much like I been known to do trying to cap 1st month of nfl! I’m bout that money and there still mlb money to get abd ncaa im bout to find more money! 😂

The only reason nfl changes shit is to get more points on the board, don’t let them lie to ya
Theyre gonna make the same mistake as the NBA. Games there are so high scoring that they're rarely close anymore and it just ends up boring.

Theyre gonna make the same mistake as the NBA. Games there are so high scoring that they're rarely close anymore and it just ends up boring.

I’m a grumpy old man I been foreseeing the nfl get more and more boring for the last 10+ years, I care less every year and I fucking love football! I’ll take the kids getting paid on Saturdays, mostly just cause there a lot more to dig thru and find!

Back