***NFL In-Game Thread***

Typical week one when on one plays in the pre-season - survivor pools getting decimated.

I told myself I wasn’t gonna bet any sides so I didn’t even really look at lines but when I went to make picks in our game I almost shit myself seeing pats getting more that a td!! If i wasn’t so late and lazy I woulda drove right back across river and bet that shit. I don’t get how anyone coulda expected cincy to look good today?

I still feel kinda decent bout my overs in Miami and Indy even tho those Mfers in Indy might have fucked it by few points not getting shit before half from either side

cinnci hasn't been well in the first two weeks
1-4 week one since 2019
0-5 week two

Mfers havnt seen each other all year! Not together on a field anyways. Higgens ain’t playing, Chase is pissed off. I mean it conceivable burrow maybe found way to win but dunno how the hell anyone feel real good bout it?

Some this coaches from Mcvey tree have shit twisted, true he doesn’t give a shit bout preseason games but you can tell his teams actually did work behind the scenes. Some these guys taking the whole lax training camp way to literal!

Now Bills D players pull up when Kyler runs and he picks up an extra 12 or so yds...all due to the penlty they call for touching him

Back