***NFL In-Game Thread***

Get ready for 30 more years of it. Noah Eagle is Ian's son and will likely be the voice of NBC or CBS at some point if they're still around

These deals are losers for these companies. Just to say they carry the NFL and get temporary spikes in viewership. Not sustainable. Only the big ones like Prime will survive. Or at least we can hope.

Ian Eagle should have peaked with Nets games

I can’t believe it worked out the day I can chill is fucking nfl. Guess I’m kicking it a ya’ll, happy to have a day off doing everything, think maybe I can get away w just cleaning theresa room cause she been so sick on med they tried but she been off it now and I think feeling a little better. Anyways skipping lawn til 2marro I need a mfin break, hopefully it more ncaa sat than Sundays but is what it is this week! Let’s watch a bunch of points and qbs running around on red zone!

My puppy super excited, more calm than usual but that cause he got an ear infection and I giving his crazy ass benydryl, way cheaper than sharing my weeed and seems to do trick! Think he misses me he laying like right up on me where I can’t lean back. Lol

Question: I have a couple PPH and both websites always gave me the ability to stream games -- I don't see it this year. Anyone else seen the same issue this year?

That illegal contact on Kyler Murray inside the RZ is the single worst call I’ve ever seen in the NFL. More than ridiculous it appears crooked

Looked like business as usual to me brotha. That why I hate this league and much woulda preferred having a free day yesterday!

Im saying if teams don’t kick it into endzone there gonna be some good field position. No shock bills seem to be 1st to have it figured out

Back