***NFL In-Game Thread***

Needed OT for one more dump off to Pacheco for a much bigger night not to mention that live over

Cannot emphasize enough how much I hate Peacock. First premiere league now football. Just fuck off.
They're doing $4.99/mo for 4 months then you can cancel before it auto-renews. Peacock and Paramount Plus for CL have been the most sane part of everything in this ridiculous streamworld. ESPN+ too. Those are easy and worth it for me.

They're doing $4.99/mo for 4 months then you can cancel before it auto-renews. Peacock and Paramount Plus for CL have been the most sane part of everything in this ridiculous streamworld. ESPN+ too. Those are easy and worth it for me.
Your point is fair. I just don’t think I should have to pay a dime. I‘m tired of being nickle-and-dimed by the world. Everybody wants an extra $20 out of you.

proving how life is for old retired people
my wife is in Odessa doing stuff, I'm sending them the scores to the permian game.
I'm listening to an Odessa station 320+ miles away.
aye yi yi.

I haven't played fantasy in a few years but still laugh at dudes that have him high up on their war room strategies
Running QBs are treated like gods in fantasy because you need 15 fewer rushing than passing yards for a point

Reactions: KJ
At this point an alt total u21.5 would be nice

I'm not even watching, doing the tennis but this thing looks like a cement mixer

These announcers suck balls.
Yes. The one guy sounds families play by play.
I actually heard one of em get interviewed by Dan Patrick and he was awful even taking about the game. He wasn’t even there yet.

Didn’t know much about the stadium etc.

Sounds like they came to play and get the fuck out w/o gettin unalived

Back