***NFL In-Game Thread***

It was simply never going to be a catchable ball. I don't like bailing WRs out. It's hard out there for a pimp....well a DB at least.
Thats like saying why call a holding penalty when its 20 yds from the play, it didn't affect the play.

Instead of Davante getting traded to the Jets how about Rodgers joins him in Vegas. I doubt they can win there with that coach competing against Reid and Harbaugh but it ain't happening with this organization.

Thats like saying why call a holding penalty when its 20 yds from the play, it didn't affect the play.
Not really. I mean there is a ball that was literally thrown to where no one could catch it. I can actually understand defensive holding but pass interference means the player wasn't allowed to make the play on a ball that was never in play.

$3.15, $3.35, $3.59

Marathon, Shell, Circle K

Those three gas stations are at the same intersection I just drove through. I really can't make 2 cents of why they're so different, Zip codes are different between sides of the street but that's some bizarre pricing regardless.

Back