***NFL In-Game Thread***

I've never been a coffee drinker but am going to start

Any suggestions? The coffee maker I own does the pods. I have no idea what a good brand is or even what's good. Do you put vodka in it?
I like strong coffee so I hate the pods

For basic everyday coffee I like Cafe Bustelo or Maxwell House Dark

If you want fancy coffee, I like Chamberlain Social Dog roast.

I tried to be patriotic and buy black rifle coffee but honestly it kind of sucked.

A French press is nice too.

Reactions: KJ
I thought Kirk was the qb washed off Achilles surgery, when it turned out to be Aaron.

Double bitch pretty old to make the recovery. This game is basically over, even in his prime he generally went in the tank after a start like this, total front runner. I’d bench his punk ass.

I like strong coffee so I hate the pods

For basic everyday coffee I like Cafe Bustelo or Maxwell House Dark

If you want fancy coffee, I like Chamberlain Social Dog roast.

I tried to be patriotic and buy black rifle coffee but honestly it kind of sucked.

A French press is nice too.
I asked relatives, all in the Midwest and every one of them made it sound like Kona coffee was too expensive but I don't know anything about it

It's no more expensive than Starbucks here

I rarely drink soda but do when I need caffeine in the morning, just trying to have a healthier alternative

I really enjoy Rich Eisen as a show host but he is completely morbid calling games. It's really a tough listen.

ARod is completely checked out

BTW Bank, the call for Zack reminded me that I actually watch Issac Wilson lose at home to Arizona last weekend

He's the worst of the two Wilsons, guy couldn't complete a pass 11 on zero

So Aaron Jones is out with a hammy?

God it takes a lot of brass to bet on RB props anymore

Side note: pretty sure ARod's beard was dark before kickoff, dude looks like he's pushing 70 now

So Aaron Jones is out with a hammy?

God it takes a lot of brass to bet on RB props anymore

Side note: pretty sure ARod's beard was dark before kickoff, dude looks like he's pushing 70 now

The more pissy he gets the older he looks, he been known to give up after a start like this, that not even the result of being washed he been like this his whole career, constantly making that face probably aged him quicker.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Man I still recall that Pack/Cards playoff game Warner v Rodgers. What a treat, think I we were sitting row 8 or so. Those were the glory days, complete shootout

One year it went the other way when Rodgers completed a hailmary

I seriously don't even remember the years but we were actually good for a minute

All I heard this week how Rodgers a master at reading defenses at the Los and getting into the right play. Then I watch him stand there and have no clue he bout to get blindsided, 😂

They can leave Rogers with him, terrible play calling and Rogers is not what he thinks he is. I see the officials trying to keep the game close with the new favorite penalty illegal formation.
I think Rodgers can still play but he can no longer carry a team especially not one with this coaching staff.

They can leave Rogers with him, terrible play calling and Rogers is not what he thinks he is. I see the officials trying to keep the game close with the new favorite penalty illegal formation.
Well Sauce got three flags thrown on him in 5 minutes of real time I believe, it's not been in the Jets favor from what I've seen

Back