***NFL In-Game Thread***

Cousing getting married right now but it's the side of the fam that doesn't drink so the reception will be the worst think ever

At least mom can drive back to DM from Minny since it a brunch only reception

I can't imagine a wedding without an open bar

At least the +9.5 live came through. Between this and Cal blowing the money line as well as my multiple losing Alabama bets its been a rough betting weekend.

That Robert Saleh TO when Vikings could not stop the Jets killed that drive entirely. They were on their heels, ball moving, great pace. TO with 1 minute left was not needed at all. Moment he did that I said it is donezo

Prater is questionable today with a bum knee in case you actually are putting money on the Cardinals. If he can't go it's probably worth 4-4.5 points and I have no clue if we even have a backup

Defenders need to learn to take the outside angle on Daniels. Every improv I've seen him take is bouncing outside. Force him up and inside.

Defenders need to learn to take the outside angle on Daniels. Every improv I've seen him take is bouncing outside. Force him up and inside.
Can't believe he's 6'4"

I don't really get into going to ASU games but feel stupid for never going to watch him play

This year's team is actually good so might have to check them out. Sucks ISU don't play here or Tucson but that's what basketball season is for I guess

Jan 27 and 29 is going to be incredible, especially Tucson

Charlie Kolar catching 55 yard passes and Likely catching a TD while Mark Andrews hasn't caught a ball in 3 weeks. Well past time to drop.

Back