***NFL In-Game Thread***

The refs had big money on the ATL tonight.
It's designed to be impossible to tell whether the refs made a mistake or missed the facemask on purpose. But in any case this is what you get when you design a sport to be made for television. A bunch of one-score crap-shoots that get influenced by dumb referee decisions. You're supposed to just sit back and be entertained by whatever happens. But it's just kind of cheap.

Sam Darnold showing flashes of Sam Darnold. A 2nd grader would’ve had the time and common sense to throw the ball away, giving his team a chance at a 4th down conversion or an easier field goal.

Sam Darnold showing flashes of Sam Darnold. A 2nd grader would’ve had the time and common sense to throw the ball away, giving his team a chance at a 4th down conversion or an easier field goal.

When was that first drive? I just got home so didn’t see it. He just got drilled!

I've never been a coffee drinker but am going to start

Any suggestions? The coffee maker I own does the pods. I have no idea what a good brand is or even what's good. Do you put vodka in it?

I thought the Jets were going to win this game but I would be happier with an embarrassing loss which gets Saleh canned.

Oh that's who A Jones is, I had no clue he was on Minnesota

Nick Mullins will leave today with a perfect QB rating

Vikes are sloppy as all fuck, good new for them is they're playing Brewers

This should be said every week

I’ve hit mike Williams few weeks in a row, if/when they start tagging him w a more fitting number I’ll stop but so far it been must play, this the first week he even needs 30 to cash.

Lazard I just assumed slot + Rodgers security blanket against this blitz made sense and his number was pretty low also.

Ben Johnson and Bobby Slowik are my top two choices to replace the stairmaster as coach. Any other OCs that are impressive will also be considered.

Back