***NFL In-Game Thread***

its been like 11 quarters since dolphins scored a TD
Achan Hill and Waddle are done for fantasy

Disagree with the commentator. That feels like a really weak call on Davis
That looked blatantly obvious to me and two refs threw the flags immediately

Davis lucky he didn't get more yardage, close to hitting the ref with his facemask

Good on his teammates to shove his ass out of there

i think hags were gonna get 21 regardless
lions gonna get prolly 31.. 35?
all they do is cover spreads

McDonald smart to take TO there......stop clock and force a decision about throw or run to keep clock moving

I didn’t have the sound on on the Phins game. Can anyone explain what happened on the free kick? Why did Tenny get the ball at the 10?

I didn’t have the sound on on the Phins game. Can anyone explain what happened on the free kick? Why did Tenny get the ball at the 10?
Was a penalty for not going into the landing zone which they tried to explain but I'll need to look it up later to understand it. I guess if you announce onside but end up kicking it deep it has to go past a certain point

Did Goff pull that ball back before touhing down? the entire ball has to be out and looked like the back nose was inside the line when his knee touhed

Was a penalty for not going into the landing zone which they tried to explain but I'll need to look it up later to understand it. I guess if you announce onside but end up kicking it deep it has to go past a certain point
Got it. Thanks

Cannot believe they did not review/overturn that INT........now way that ball didn't completely bounce

I think they review all turnovers, thought it was questionable for sure
Yes, you are right about review, but odd they didn't give a couple looks on TV and discuss.....maybe figured it just didn't matter.....fabulous play keeping control of ball through hitting turf

Yes, you are right about review, but odd they didn't give a couple looks on TV and discuss.....maybe figured it just didn't matter.....fabulous play keeping control of ball through hitting turf
When I watch again I'm not positive the turf caused it, think his hand was under it and the ball never actually touched the ground

Back