***NFL In-Game Thread***

Fell asleep capping NFL and didn't even get to posting lol

Only shit I got early is Tits +3/ML and Seattle -3.5. Probably would've had a couple overs but didn't make it that far before the crash

Fell asleep capping NFL and didn't even get to posting lol

Only shit I got early is Tits +3/ML and Seattle -3.5. Probably would've had a couple overs but didn't make it that far before the crash

It only takes like 4-5 min to cap nfl how you fall asleep that fast??!? Now capping ncaa or mlb I totally understand, especially mlb, im
bout overloaded w mlb going the whole year other than missing like a week or few days cause stuff w Theresa. I usually take at least a month after asb but was on to much a roll to stop, lol.

Lions ML the only thing keeping a disaster at bay today.....fukking hate the NFL

That why I spend bout 5 min capping it and don’t really risk enough to matter, especially this early in year, who freaking knows?? I try to pick off a few props and be done with it. Lol

It only takes like 4-5 min to cap nfl how you fall asleep that fast??!? Now capping ncaa or mlb I totally understand, especially mlb, im
bout overloaded w mlb going the whole year other than missing like a week or few days cause stuff w Theresa. I usually take at least a month after asb but was on to much a roll to stop, lol.
Usually I spend Sat nights looking at next weaks CFB games and get an idea of where I want to start. Usually a brain fry so don't remotely look at NFL til Sunday but I was still awake so gave it a whirl. Didn't last long.

Of course. INT seals it for Pack

Colts really have to figure out Richardson needs to be running it 5-6 more times a game to pick up some 3rd downs, his accuracy just isn’t there yet for him to consistently drive field throwing the ball. What’s it matter if you risking his health, you ain’t winning games playing this style anyways!

Back