***NFL In-Game Thread***

No timeouts left and the Lions check it down lol with 13 seconds left. And run the field goal unit on the field while spiking the ball.

This is low level football

not watching
Are Saints using a lot of presnap motion?
they were the last ones to incorporate it last season (ranked 32nd) but are #1 NFL utilizing it this year. and That cheat motion shit

feel like dallas should've adapted after it was on display last week. anybody watching? i could be way off

not watching
they were the last ones to incorporate it last season (ranked 32nd) but are #1 NFL utilizing it this year. and That cheat motion shit

feel like dallas should've adapted after it was on display last week. anybody watching? i could be way off
Kubiak got us back

not watching

NFL analyst talked about it pregame.

Cowboys have problems with these offenses

Think I forgot to post I played st brown rec prop, wasn’t on my paper it was last second thing when I heard them talking bout how he didn’t get much of any targets last week. In the prop game the squeaky wr usually gets the cash! Think he over the number already

Back