***NFL In-Game Thread***

Man i stuck w not really betting sides but sure seemed crazy bucs getting more than a td, I like the lions but baker and his cast ain’t no joke. That gonna be a game.

6 inning 3 hit ball out of Musgrove.......nice fukkin call Bank

If you can pay close enough attention they really fuck up some those out totals! We been picking on them pretty good for 3-4 a week give or take. I didn’t see any today, they came little tighter with the ones I looked at but don’t worry they really fucj them up in playoffs!

Is Willis not gonna run? If colts can’t stop Jacobs I guess there no need. Fuck, I was super confident Malik would take off a lot

Having some officiating issues in Dallas already. Missed facemask. Picked up another flag. Missed hold on the Kamara TD. They should move the broadcast to ABC already.

It will cost me money but I am very much in favor of the Jets getting blown out again.

As long as it 17 nothing or no more than 20 nothing that fine w me. I didn’t think any way titans score on them. They can’t be trying if titans score on you! Especially w Levis looking like a legit qb which he not!

As long as it 17 nothing or no more than 20 nothing that fine w me. I didn’t think any way titans score on them. They can’t be trying if titans score on you! Especially w Levis looking like a legit qb which he not!
Titans shouldn't be able to score but when you no show anything can happen.

Back