***NFL In-Game Thread***

The defender has a right to the ball, too. The ball was overthrown, it was a contested catch situation, the receiver would have had every chance to get it if the ball were thrown better. It was not a PI.
Dude, he tried to go through the receiver. That was one of the easiest PIs I saw today lol

Not like I had a dime on it, but to say it wasn't is flat out incorrect.

Dude, he tried to go through the receiver. That was one of the easiest PIs I saw today lol

Not like I had a dime on it, but to say it wasn't is flat out incorrect.
This same thing is typically not called. But refs are always there to bail out Mahomes, happens too often not to notice, or you‘re blind

This same thing is typically not called. But refs are always there to bail out Mahomes, happens too often not to notice, or you‘re blind
I hate the Chiefs more than most of you but the blindness of Chief haters is almost getting as annoying as the team itself.

LMFAO That's PI 11 out of 10 times. He got there a full second before the ball.

Maybe it's you who needs to take the blinders off there bucco.

Just when you thought the refs wouldn’t bail them out after that hands to the face flag , they bail them out there
Wrong. The hate is actually getting funny now.

I went to college for 5 years sitting in bars and rooms with nothing but Chiefs fans being the lone wolf.

You guys whine a lot more than they did when I laughed at them!

I have 0 clue what Williams gonna look like tonight. I thought so hard bout playing his over 217.5 but couldn’t bring myself to do it. He does big play hunt and Houston gave up a few big ones last week

I liked his over

I was close man. I went back and forth and ended up passing on it. Given the chance I’d have taken it now, he looks way more in control tonight. The big plays will come he just has to keep offense on schedule w the easy throws. Think last week he was big play hunting and just never got any kind of rythem

Back