***NFL In-Game Thread***

Kyler you got bunch set left, maybe look that way? He throws every pass outside the ten yard line to the right.

OK, I'm 2.5 points ahead, 1/2 pt PPR. I have Woods tonight, opponent has Taysom tomorrow. Stick with Woods or pivot to McKinnon tonight, Justice Hill tomorrow, or one of the NO secondary receivers or Juwan Johnson?

I've gotten to the point in my life where I don't care what team it is even if it's my favorite team, I'm sick and tired of every player standing up after their tackled and pointing they got a first down just stop it already!

Just feels like what Tennessee does is the kryptonite to the Chiefs. Kind of like what we saw with the Jets and Bills earlier.

I understand why Tennessee wants to run the ball but at the same time, the defensive backs for Kansas City are not all that and a bag of chips

The fact that this is happening to the Chiefs after their bye week is really stunning. Andy used to be money coming out of byes.

The fact that this is happening to the Chiefs after their bye week is really stunning. Andy used to be money coming out of byes.
That reminds me of a movie I saw in the '80s. Your comment right here. The movie is called that was then, this is now

Back