***NFL In-Game Thread***

Great response by the Bills this one is gonna be good. Jefferson fakes a pulled hammy for the td celebration & i totally bit for a second

Two weeks in a row with this

We need to start flexing more
Heck, last week was 2 games in late slate. Both were awful until the last min in Tampa.

Ridiculous.

Give me 6 now and 4 later.

As far as flexing, yeah, because they keep so many 425/820 games with "tv teams" we get stuck with a lot of Packers, Steelers, Broncos, even Tampa this year etc ...

Heck, last week was 2 games in late slate. Both were awful until the last min in Tampa.

Ridiculous.

Give me 6 now and 4 later.

As far as flexing, yeah, because they keep so many 425/820 games with "tv teams" we get stuck with a lot of Packers, Steelers, Broncos, even Tampa this year etc ...
Ya, fox basically setting up these quasi primetime games at 425 last week and this week expecting huge matchups with bucs rams and pack cowboys is fine

But just flex a few games late when it turns out 1 of those teams ain't good

Just looked ahead but we need flexes to be used heavily rest of the year based on a lot of the 'tv teams' struggling this year

Packers, colts, broncos, pats/raiders

Are in Sunday night games starting week after next

Ya, fox basically setting up these quasi primetime games at 425 last week and this week expecting huge matchups with bucs rams and pack cowboys is fine

But just flex a few games late when it turns out 1 of those teams ain't good

Just looked ahead but we need flexes to be used heavily rest of the year based on a lot of the 'tv teams' struggling this year

Packers, colts, broncos, pats/raiders

Are in Sunday night games starting week after next
Spot on.

Vikings had to be feeling pretty good about themselves after that quick Tuddy.

Time to settle down, run some offense and let that D rest a bit.

Outside this past week wings look real frisky this year

Division is so stacked I dont think playoffs are likely yet

But the pieces are there that it wont be long
Agree

This trip will be tough for them.

Fun team so far. Good year of growing pains.

Lot of injuries too.

Agree

This trip will be tough for them.

Fun team so far. Good year of growing pains.

Lot of injuries too.
Seider hasnt put up points yet this year, I saw the other day he hasnt even scored yet

But he plays like hes 10 years older, one of my favorite d men to watch, not flashy like makar/hughes/fox, but hes at that level

Seider hasnt put up points yet this year, I saw the other day he hasnt even scored yet

But he plays like hes 10 years older, one of my favorite d men to watch, not flashy like makar/hughes/fox, but hes at that level
He hasn't.

Last year, his first goal was 12-13 games in as well.

Back