***NFL In-Game Thread***

Bills absolutely deserve to lose that game, but please tell me how that wasn't PI on the 4th down play????? cb never turned around and his hands were all over Gabe.

Bills won't win the SB because they can't run the ball without Allen. FUCK!

Was that not a really weird no-call on the late hit out of bounds on the punt return for the Buccaneers? It was a blatant penalty, 3 yards out of bounds. Kind of weird?

“Number of games lost by the Raiders when leading by 17+ (reg season and playoffs/team history/268 games/est. 1960) = 3. Number of games lost when leading by 17+ in 8 games under McDaniels = 3. For fucks sake!” -Friend of mine, loves the Jolly Roger

Great job NFL with the 2 late games.

These both are brutal offense right now.

On to Wings Rangers.

i can’t be the only one that looks at this product and thinks “wow, this is total shit!”, can I? I know I been bitching for 10 years it was heading this direction but they have finally achieved the total shit show product I been warning about since the changes all started happening!! I can’t believe anyone could possibly take more enjoyment out of a football nfl Sunday than a Ncaa Saturday anymore, how? Saturdays are so much fun with so many good games, this is just so much shit. Outside of fish/bears and maybe one other game this stuff just not entertaining crap! The fact bears have become one the best watches in the league is crazy and really says all ya need to know! It not just the lack of scoring, I used to love me low scoring defensive battles back in the day, but with the rules the way they are now if you not scoring at least 20 it not great defenses, it just horrific offenses!!! Anyone think im way off on this?!

i can’t be the only one that looks at this product and thinks “wow, this is total shit!”, can I? I know I been bitching for 10 years it was heading this direction but they have finally achieved the total shit show product I been warning about since the changes all started happening!! I can’t believe anyone could possibly take more enjoyment out of a football nfl Sunday than a Ncaa Saturday anymore, how? Saturdays are so much fun with so many good games, this is just so much shit. Outside of fish/bears and maybe one other game this stuff just not entertaining crap! The fact bears have become one the best watches in the league is crazy and really says all ya need to know! It not just the lack of scoring, I used to love me low scoring defensive battles back in the day, but with the rules the way they are now if you not scoring at least 20 it not great defenses, it just horrific offenses!!! Anyone think im way off on this?!
Without gambling Saturdays would be worse than a torture chamber

Not that this is much better but CFB was ruined long ago, it's not a watchable product if you have no skin in the game

Without gambling Saturdays would be worse than a torture chamber

Not that this is much better but CFB was ruined long ago, it's not a watchable product if you have no skin in the game

Shocking we totally disagree! Lol. I watch plenty of college games I don’t have action on, I can’t watch this nfl shit even when I bet it..

Shocking we totally disagree! Lol. I watch plenty of college games I don’t have action on, I can’t watch this nfl shit even when I bet it..
They both suck. Thank God for gambling.

CFB needs to get rid of the clock stop on first downs among other things, but it isn't enjoyable outside of a couple games each week for me

Here one for ya @KJ , nfl is so freaking bad I’m excited for the soccer cup thing!! Lol
I can't even stand watching games with ISU fans and they're my people

Everything is ref blame, if that's how it was growing up I'd have never gotten into it

Pretty sure our fan base isn't alone

They both suck. Thank God for gambling.

CFB needs to get rid of the clock stop on first downs among other things, but it isn't enjoyable outside of a couple games each week for me

I dunno, I love Saturdays where I can watch all day. I find things that interesting and entertain me every time slot. Yesterday the 2:30 slot I watched more of 2 games I had nothing on than the ones I bet. If you like football more than soccer Dunno how it even a question which day better.

Pretty clear the Rams don’t have a running game because they don’t want a running game. Up 7-3 in the 2nd Q would be a good time to try a couple of runs. Instead they go pass pass pass punt.

I dunno, I love Saturdays where I can watch all day. I find things that interesting and entertain me every time slot. Yesterday the 2:30 slot I watched more of 2 games I had nothing on than the ones I bet. If you like football more than soccer Dunno how it even a question which day better.
I found something interesting yesterday about 7pm

My inner eyelids

Couldn't even make it past the 6th in the WS

I'm much more CBB than CFB and it was brought up by @JGalt the year Butler lost to Duke in the finals and I've paid attention. Early outs, transfers, etc and no continuity turns sport into which team sucks less. Just not a ton of clutch performances these days and I miss that.

It's become a matter of attrition and it's translating to the NFL now. Also why when an incredible game happens in any sport it's a great memory now, few and far between. Not sure why these conferences still align with the NCAA, time for a break.

There you go, two runs set up an easy 3rd and 3. Now the need to run something besides square ins and deep crosses.

Feels like Murray is trying to get Kliff fired. Hard to believe he’s so awful at the wrong times so often. Just mind blowing stuff. Maybe I should adjust my opinion of Cardinals offensive potential. Its all potential and no execution.

Feels like Murray is trying to get Kliff fired. Hard to believe he’s so awful at the wrong times so often. Just mind blowing stuff. Maybe I should adjust my opinion of Cardinals offensive potential. Its all potential and no execution.

Garbage coach who apparently doesn’t know they allowed to use motion and a qb I’m never sure if he cares that much, great combo. Lot of talent but no direction or concept of any kind of plan. Just randomly call one play after another and hopefully it works, and try going fast to give yourself a better chance d misses a coverage or something.

What a inspiring drive by rams after the blocked fg!! Incomplete, incomplete, dropped snap!! Punt! This excitement is excruciating! All the fantastic action!

We have 15 guys who have no business playing qb starting, another 5-6 who don’t seem to care all that much or just pissy cause the talent around them, ya yiu Rodgers, don’t demand 50 mil a year if you want talented vet wrs!

Brady old ass had him wide open but couldn’t get it out there. But oh the excitement, offense gets rewarded cause qb grossly under throws the ball, their biggest play, a penalty!! Lol

And the long penalty on the crappy throw that coulda been a td gets them another fg try. God this worse than watching paint dry

Petey not above being dumb himself, 2nd and 2 and instead of using Walker to move the chains they go sack sack punt.

Right, take Henderson out after 10 and 23 yard runs and go pass pass pass FG. Is McVay still coach or did they bring in Hackett from Denver?

Back