***NFL In-Game Thread***

I don't get why you bring a puss like Sammy Watkins into the box to allow the Bills to add two guys to the box. Lafleur has gone full Arthur Smith.

You might as well put Love in there if you're not going to throw it. At least he could run some read/option and give the Bills something to think about.

You know, when the margin is that thin for you Packers, maybe a 38 year old kicker isn't your best option.

Was at the game

But @guaranteeed @RetroVK @Coverdatspred

Others

Wow
Coach is fine. Team is fine. They were due for a clunker as it has been about 12 games since they just completely shat the bed in game, dating back to early last December. As a Raider fan it was hard to deal with Gruden going to Tampa and then beating us in the SB. This meant a lot less in that regard. With all the close games we won last year and the schedule we had this year, I don't think anyone really thought this team was a playoff team this year despite probably being a little better than last years team based on personnel. First year with the new system.

Anyway, our point differential is just Minus 11 .. .dolphins are minus 14, Titans -6, Giants +6, Falcons -5, Tampa -5, Saints -1, Rams -39, seahawks +11 ....

You have to win close games in this league, especially when you are not a way above average team.

I am ok with what the coach is doing. For whatever reason, Adams cannot get open anymore. It has been a problem all season and that will need to be rectified for this team moving forward.

We are entering the easier part of our schedule with Jacksonville, colts, Broncos and Seahawks. I would expect at least 2-2 out of that with 3-1 being more likely than 1-3.

That division is ready for the Saints to take it once they get healthy.

Coach is fine. Team is fine. They were due for a clunker as it has been about 12 games since they just completely shat the bed in game, dating back to early last December. As a Raider fan it was hard to deal with Gruden going to Tampa and then beating us in the SB. This meant a lot less in that regard. With all the close games we won last year and the schedule we had this year, I don't think anyone really thought this team was a playoff team this year despite probably being a little better than last years team based on personnel. First year with the new system.

Anyway, our point differential is just Minus 11 .. .dolphins are minus 14, Titans -6, Giants +6, Falcons -5, Tampa -5, Saints -1, Rams -39, seahawks +11 ....

You have to win close games in this league, especially when you are not a way above average team.

I am ok with what the coach is doing. For whatever reason, Adams cannot get open anymore. It has been a problem all season and that will need to be rectified for this team moving forward.

We are entering the easier part of our schedule with Jacksonville, colts, Broncos and Seahawks. I would expect at least 2-2 out of that with 3-1 being more likely than 1-3.

That division is ready for the Saints to take it once they get healthy.
I was just shocked when I read LV didn’t cross the 50 yard line until like 2 mins 4th Q.

I like the young guns at CB for the Saints, Adebo has been banged up and regressed a little bit Alontae Taylor the 3rd pick from Tennessee looks the goods

I was just shocked when I read LV didn’t cross the 50 yard line until like 2 mins 4th Q.

I like the young guns at CB for the Saints, Adebo has been banged up and regressed a little bit Alontae Taylor the 3rd pick from Tennessee looks the goods
Olave looks good, hes not all the way there yet but the flashes are nice, hes gonna pop off soon

Before yesterday I saw a stat on pff that they were number 1 in the league on drives that led to a score

Like vk says, schedule next few weeks is cupcake, I think 3-1 still leaves them a good chance at wild card

Thought about the under, but it’s 33.5 and juiced to the over, figure someone knows something I don’t.

Man there is nothing worse than nursing a FF lead in the last game of the week and your opponent has Bengals in garbage time.

Wish I could do the post thing and edit out the text. Halloween he’s older than me and has a 4 year old live betting Ole Hallow’s Eve

All right all right. I'll talk to myself won't be the first time. You know what i hate?! Is every player nowadays has to stand up and point that they got the first down every single player watch I'm not tripping I see it. Whenever a player feels like they've been held they go into their imaginary pocket and pretend to throw a flag in the air. We get it. It's happening all the time and it's driving me nuts. It's probably me getting older or whatever. You know what else?! I like burritos. That's what's for dinner. Good game so far. I love all Michaels he's one of the best announcers in my opinion...

I'm pretty sure in all my years since 19 70 something, I don't care about the World Series. I heard there was no hitter last night and didn't even phase me that I missed it

I'm pretty sure in all my years since 19 70 something, I don't care about the World Series. I heard there was no hitter last night and didn't even phase me that I missed it
last one I watched was gimpie Gibson coming out of the dugout to nail the winning shot.
Being a life long dodgie fan, that was so good to me.
Watched sparingly until the strike mid /laate 90's. fk it after that
it's jjust numbers since then.

last one I watched was gimpie Gibson coming out of the dugout to nail the winning shot.
Being a life long dodgie fan, that was so good to me.
Watched sparingly until the strike mid /laate 90's. fk it after that
it's jjust numbers since then.
I really liked you. No I did! After seeing this post I have to reconsider whether or not I still like you. Oakland Athletics fan since 1977. I won't even tell you my feelings on that. Now let me take that back of course I will. Mark McGwire and Jose Canseco did not show up during that World Series. Sure they were great during the regular season but come play off time FTP!

The Texans are in this game because of the play calling run here past there long patch short pass very good play calling

Back