***NFL In-Game Thread***

We need vintage Brady tho. That another time analytics get in way of real world circumstances. Ravens shoulda took the fg to offset the potential 2 straight for bucs. That just me tho

Not feeling so good bout bucs. Mfers had chance to open game up and couldn’t get a drive before half or after. They are totally broken, ravens d isn’t that tough to pass on. I don’t think they can win with just d, the d playing great but ravens figuring out some run plays. If ravens took the fg they really be in driver seat but analytics know best! Lol

This game over. Ravens got the run game working now. I can’t believe they even punted, that was the time to be aggressive

Those Buc penalties were so bad on that last offensive drive towards the end, necessitating the field goal. Brady was mad frustrated

Russ is back baby! First throw, misfire to Sutton. Then the old 2nd and 10, stay behind the chains run play. Then a sack on 3rd down. Russ is back baby!

Russ is back baby! First throw, misfire to Sutton. Then the old 2nd and 10, stay behind the chains run play. Then a sack on 3rd down. Russ is back baby!
Then picked on 1st play of 2nd drive. Horribly overthrown. #cooked

Back