***NFL In-Game Thread***

Bears really gonna win this game, that will put them at 3-4 with damn near rest the mediocre league, I’m having a hard time telling my mom they don’t have a chance to make playoffs! lol. If they played like this every week they could I suppose.

Wedding crashers that opening night in theatre was incredible, what a great movie

Back when comedies were coming out every few weeks in summer

Bears really gonna win this game, that will put them at 3-4 with damn near rest the mediocre league, I’m having a hard time telling my mom they don’t have a chance to make playoffs! lol. If they played like this every week they could I suppose.
If they played the Pats every week they could. That was gross

From the game yesterday. Who the F is the lady and how much surgery has she had. Geez!!

Dang. Can’t get the picture to attach

Jack ryan a good show

Amazon shows outside of lord of rings barely get any hype

By zero zero zero was a top 5 show of last few years, jack ryan a good spy quick watch

Jack ryan a good show

Amazon shows outside of lord of rings barely get any hype

By zero zero zero was a top 5 show of last few years, jack ryan a good spy quick watch
Thanks for the recommendation, man. I’ll check it out. Good action scenes?

Bucs d playing w that pride you woulda expected tonight., they too good on that side the ball and bowles coaches d too well for them to lay another stinker after letting a bunch of backups run all over them last week.

Thanks for the recommendation, man. I’ll check it out. Good action scenes?
Zero zero zero no, violence but not huge action, it looks amazing though, Amazon spent so much on it, locations are incredible

Jack Ryan does have some, more in 2nd season, he starts show as an analyst, so not in field immediately

Back