***NFL In-Game Thread***

Fields looks about as good I ever seen him thus far, and I get stuck watching all bears prime time, luckily not a bunch of those!

What is the number you decided you could stomach? I need something to root for, I gotta watch this game so be cool if it was high scoring.

Bears​
46​
Patriots​
-4.5​

You get this kind of number when the two D's give up 118/113. Not something I was going to play, but wanted action.

Finally Zappe in! Dunno why they wasted time with mac n cheese? This kid been playing than I seen Jones all year.

I'll defer to experts on the subject....How does a renowned DC like Matt Patricia move over to become an OC for New England?

I could be really off but I've never heard of such a thing, especially at this level, and especially under someone like Belichick.

Zappe looks a lot like Brady, facially. A lot.

I dunno why he went so late? I loved him last year at wku, his back foot hits and ball out man, every time all the time. I guess cause he tad short and don’t have strongest arm, I think it good enough tho. It was same thing in preseason, back foot hits ball out on time and right on wr. Kid can play.

I'll defer to experts on the subject....How does a renowned DC like Matt Patricia move over to become an OC for New England?

I could be really off but I've never heard of such a thing, especially at this level, and especially under someone like Belichick.
????
1666661127077.png

This game funny now that Zappe in, we got fields who has like no timing and anticipation, sits back there looking around till he sees it but got drafted cause his athletic ability and size. Zappe on other hand is limited but has fantastic timing and anticipation. I’ll take the latter every time.

Back