***NFL In-Game Thread***

Imagine losing your 1 in 31 shot at 22k with that shit team when you have the bills and bucs available this weekend.

But seriously, I know I'm not in the locker room, but how do you justify keeping this coach to that team? What do you say? This offense is an embarrassment.

Also, if—and again, I'm pretty sure they won't—but if you're going to fire the guy, do it now that you have a few extra days off.

Nathaniel Hackett called a special Tough Decisions coach so he could call a timeout after the other team called a timeout so he could call a failed play on 4th-and-1 to lose the game in overtime.

Low key, Ryan sucks
I’ve watched this for years. I’ve never seen a QB on the “cusp” for so long. He has to be the longest standing “will lose you a game QB” from that era. Allllllll these passing yards( I’ll have to look where he ranks) and his legacy is a SB choke never seen and probably never again.

It’s a quick hitter tight window throw. I think the last time Russ even attempted such a throw it was picked off in the Super Bowl. It just doesn’t seem to be in his DNA.

Funny because that is exactly the throw Hackett was used to seeing Rodgers throw multiple times a game.

The results speak for themselves. Russ does not fit Hackett’s offense, and so far Hackett has not adjusted to Russ’s skill set.

I think @askias had it spot on. Denver had a plan, it fell through, and now they’re trying to finish a puzzle with pieces that don’t fit. Plus they’ve now lost an important one too.

the old "shotgun on 4th and short" always gets the defense confused

Believe it or not, running out of the shotgun in short yardage situations has yielded more YPC and success than under center in the last few years in the NFL. I didn't want to believe it either, but it's true.

Similar to when it didn't seem to make sense to go for 2 down 14, but the math says it does. Either we trust the math or we don't, that's a realization a lot of us "older guys" need to come to.

Believe it or not, running out of the shotgun in short yardage situations has yielded more YPC and success than under center in the last few years in the NFL. I didn't want to believe it either, but it's true.

Similar to when it didn't seem to make sense to go for 2 down 14, but the math says it does. Either we trust the math or we don't, that's a realization a lot of us "older guys" need to come to.
Trust "The Math".

Damn Rodgers and his dink TDs. Always has to get his first.

First rule of pass defense: the guy in motion is the target.

Yeah keep slinging it Rodgers you fuckface. 16 second drive after the Giants cooled your heels for 20 minutes. Lafleur has no control of this team.

Back