***NFL In-Game Thread***

I hope so. Worry about how rusty Dak might be. But Rams offense has so few options right now, if you can keep Kupp in front of you can definitely limit their point production.

I hope so. Worry about how rusty Dak might be. But Rams offense has so few options right now, if you can keep Kupp in front of you can definitely limit their point production.
With how 49ers have gotten to staff, dont see how Parsons doesnt wreck multiple drives

Its run/Kupp/Higbee. Higbee/run/Kupp. Over and over. Robinson is window dressing. Stafford locks on Kupp like the old Megatron days.

Amazon paid $13 billion over 11 years for Thursday Night Football. that's $1.18 billion per year. and there are 15 TNF games per year. long story short they paid about $78 million to broadcast this Colts-Broncos game

Amazon paid $13 billion over 11 years for Thursday Night Football. that's $1.18 billion per year. and there are 15 TNF games per year. long story short they paid about $78 million to broadcast this Colts-Broncos game
Amazing.

Couch cushions for Bezos

This guy has to be one of the top 5 worst coaches ever, right?

I will say again, they needed to fire him after week one. I know, that's not how the NFL does it, but Denver is going to waste this whole year fighting to seven wins because this guy fucking sucks. Which isn't to excuse Danger Dick, but still.

Back