***NFL In-Game Thread***

Green Bay idiocy, they deserved to lose. We're sitting at home in gym shorts and whatever else knowing Doubs dropped that ball in the end zone. Yet, LaFleur chose to challenge it, I'm assuming with multitudes of people watching the replay, seeing the same thing, and thus GB lost 40 seconds in regulation and would have never ended in OT.

Dear lord, coaching matters. GB sucked today.

Green Bay idiocy, they deserved to lose. We're sitting at home in gym shorts and whatever else knowing Doubs dropped that ball in the end zone. Yet, LaFleur chose to challenge it, I'm assuming with multitudes of people watching the replay, seeing the same thing, and thus GB lost 40 seconds in regulation and would have never ended in OT.

Dear lord, coaching matters. GB sucked today.
You had to watch Minny/NO?

Dudes I respect say Allen is Raiders Allen

I don’t agree…yet
I hope he has the team. Dude Saints have so many weapons, I’d take Justin Fields at this point. Fully healthy?! Seriously

Looking forward to this

You had to watch Minny/NO?

Dudes I respect say Allen is Raiders Allen

I don’t agree…yet
I hope he has the team. Dude Saints have so many weapons, I’d take Justin Fields at this point. Fully healthy?! Seriously

Looking forward to this
I worry hes just that elite dc

Rare, and beyond, to see someone get a (running) clean shot on Brady like that. I can't remember the last time.

He got rocked hard and is dinged up.

We go over this every year.

I think I outlined this years after schedule drop.

They just don't get it.
I legitimately dont get it, has to hurt ratings too

Sunday late window should be minimum 4, preferably 5

Only way I'd accept less is if mnf went to a doubleheader

Bad strategy

FeL2lI5WIAUve2u

Back