***NFL In-Game Thread***

Completely seeing defense getting to Mixon close to the line a lot, it isn't the o-line, it's just been easy for him to drag guys today after first contact

Like Allen should have been doing

The line pushed bills way off ball on a drive or 2 until the goalline.

Yeak I bit on gints, feels foolish now, but at least the under bailed me out.

Under 49 today may just hold up too :ninja:

Looks like I totally underestimated Eagles

I didn’t hardly do anything that game cause I just didn’t know: agreed with the ppl who loved Philly if it was Philly from a month ago, didn’t really believe in giants until they drew minny, I hit sanders over rush yards, lost Jones over rush yards and that was it for me. Philly/niners be the 1st time I’d worry a bit bout purdy but I think niners would be able to run the ball.

Cincy made me believer cause the way they have beaten kc 3 in a row. Don’t make this a indictment of bills, Cincy been the best team in afc since winning it last year.

This is an indictment of Buffalo. Both things can be true. Kudos to Cincy. This was a horrendous game by Buffalo from minute one.

I let the frenchie out to take a leak. He walked over and peed on one of the wheels on my grill.
Food critics, what bitches.

Agree. Giants well coached. But there was nothing to read into that Vikings win.
Not last night, Siriani outclassed that team

I thought Vikes and Giants were the two worst teams in the playoffs but thought Minny would win...defense sucked and per usual in big games Cousins sucked

You go onside after this, if score?

Nice field for it.

And, rather leave less field for Cincy to kill clock (hold to a FG if tuddy here).

I dunno that cincy will beat kc but I’m super confident kelce won’t control the entire game and I assume mahomes mobility gonna be substantially less which a problem, how many times cincy got Allen off his spot? Most the game. Kc oline is certainly better but im
Not sure that means mahomes gonna be comfy in pocket.

Back