***NFL In-Game Thread***

Before today I thought KC would be about the same 5/5.5/6 as Bills. This performance will make it 4/4.5. And Cincy will def take a lot of money and get this down more.

Just me thinking out loud
Even with mahomes ankle?

I think we see 3.5 and it gets down to 3 quickly

Cincy best ATS team last 3 years and not that close

fZs7lnL.png

I would love that. I think this is where we see it settle in.
Yeah maybe even 2.5

Next week that ankle will be worse than it was in the 2h yesterday and of course he'll get shot up

I actually think 2.5 would be an enticing line both ways, line will be on high alert anytime Mahomes news comes out this week

Cincy made me believer cause the way they have beaten kc 3 in a row. Don’t make this a indictment of bills, Cincy been the best team in afc since winning it last year.

Bills let up 30+ to the worst QB in the league. It’s both. Buffalo has been awful today.

all the talking heads were on and on about how bad the CIN o-line was and it couldn't possibly hold up. I don't think Joey gives a fuck! :rubbingin:
It's not great.

The opponent here can't take advantage.

Be interesting to see what KC cooks up.

Both possible SB matchups are fun capping Cincy.

Reactions: KJ
It's not great.

The opponent here can't take advantage.

Be interesting to see what KC cooks up.

Both possible SB matchups are fun capping Cincy.
Completely seeing defense getting to Mixon close to the line a lot, it isn't the o-line, it's just been easy for him to drag guys today after first contact

Like Allen should have been doing

Completely seeing defense getting to Mixon close to the line a lot, it isn't the o-line, it's just been easy for him to drag guys today after first contact

Like Allen should have been doing
I'm more talking pass rush.

Back