***NFL In-Game Thread***

So how soon after the season is the surgery on Allen's elbow? You can't tell me he hasn't been battling something. His throws haven't had the usual zip in weeks?

So I was yelling quite a bit , as I do with the Bengals, cuz I like Joe.
THe wife says "what do you have?"

I said , "Bengals +4, Bengals ML, Bengals ML parlay with Cows ML, Bengals +7 2H."
She said, "Glad to see you're cutting down your plays"

smartass

So how soon after the season is the surgery on Allen's elbow? You can't tell me he hasn't been battling something. His throws haven't had the usual zip in weeks?
Elbow was really bad around Thanksgiving

Got to a manageble point later but likely needs scope at min

I know this hindsight at its best now but still kicking myself how little I took of cincy getting 2-1 today and now be lucky to get +140 against a kc team who better than bills.

Apparently, Jerry had a pregame talk with Maher.
baby-throw.gif

It's a high ankle. He's going to be very limited. As Romo said, he was able to gimp around some yesterday with a big tape job and lots of adrenaline. He's not walking on it today and probably won't tomorrow.
I've sprained the right ankle a lot and getting older means longer recovery

Had my first ever high sprain 3-4 years ago and still played a couple softball games that night trying to keep it loose, felt like shit but still doable.

Then took nine months to not walk with a limp and of course I'm more athletic than PM but that was a different animal.

Anyways, got futures on both in late game...

Feel better about SF vs Philly though....

CMC over 68.5

Crushed this first 3 games this weekend so not going to get too nuts. See what pops live.

Might add Brock pick prop still (small)

Back