• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***NFL In-Game Thread***

Even if jets then recovered In endzone it wouldn’t be a safety cause Miami player had clear control and tried to give it to another player. I want some kind of official review! Or at least want to see the damn thing to know if I got fucked or flat out cheated?

Think Seattle crushes today

They've been the most talked about that could lose with something on the line, think they could win by 20+

I thought it was a touchback, didn’t the ball roll out of the end zone

And Miami clearly gained control of it outside endzone right? I was watching on that little box but to me miami player was either down at half yard line or fumbled into endzone in which case yes it a touchback whether it rolled out or jets fell on it. The only legit result could have been touchback or fish td

And Miami clearly gained control of it outside endzone right? I was watching on that little box but to me miami player was either down at half yard line or fumbled into endzone in which case yes it a touchback whether it rolled out or jets fell on it. The only legit result could have been touchback or fish td
It's not a touchback, regardless the ref fucked up

It was a TD, recovered in EZ

Trick play.

Send off AJ with a score.
Rumors abound at 4 they could trade back to still top 10 and two 2nds and 3rd or to 14-15 for two firsts, 2nd and 3rd

Like both scenarios really, so many holes and sounds like Kyler won't be ready for week 1, don't mind re-signing Colt at all

Tuddy CMC
Brock TD!

Gonna have to get my shirt out for playoffs, painful to pull for the Niners but I don't like any of the NFC teams involved outside Minny who has a QB easy to hate and Lions if they make it. The rest can suck a D

Dak with his usual idiotic reverse spin out, right into a sack. McCarthy couldn't get them interested today.

Nope.

Skins winning this one.

I have a few dfs lineups w Howell amd either mcclarran or Dotson, also have Dotson ov 37.5 yards and game over. I figure Howell gotta be at least as talented as the loser qbs been playing for commanders all year.

Ball never hit the ground. They used to say the punter returner had a right to the ball all the way to the ground. Guess that rule changed.

I seriously have no clue what to root for right now

Guess Seattle win eliminates Detroit? Not ideal but only wager I have is on them

Back