• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***NFL In-Game Thread***

Yea, they should but dunno anyone gonna give a haul for the qbs coming out? I’d wait till next year
QB play in the NFL has never been worse that I can remember

Bunch of teams don't have the luxury of waiting another year, especially when it could be more of the same

Think a lot of teams took that approach last year

QB play in the NFL has never been worse that I can remember

Bunch of teams don't have the luxury of waiting another year, especially when it could be more of the same

Think a lot of teams took that approach last year

Yes but next year has way better crop. When all the bobble heads touting the kid from uk you know it a awful class, no way he works out, I’d be ok rolling with the bama kid even tho he seems so small, I wouldn’t trade the farm for chance to pick him tho. I’d hold out for the next sure thing, the usc kid.

QB quality may be insufficient but i‘ll take this over college football 49-42 games with wide open receivers profiting from blown coverages

Yes but next year has way better crop. When all the bobble heads touting the kid from uk you know it a awful class, no way he works out, I’d be ok rolling with the bama kid even tho he seems so small, I wouldn’t trade the farm for chance to pick him tho. I’d hold out for the next sure thing, the usc kid.
Bunch of GMs and coaches don't have the luxury to wait

UK kid probably goes top 5 which is why Cards will most definitely trade out

Great that Williams will be around next year but then it's mediocre at best again

Bunch of GMs and coaches don't have the luxury to wait

UK kid probably goes top 5 which is why Cards will most definitely trade out

Great that Williams will be around next year but then it's mediocre at best again

I think it pretty bogus he can’t leave now, I mean really what he need another year of college for? I don’t buy Levis at all! He was terrible when I watched him:

Back