• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***NFL In-Game Thread***

4 scores for 12 points, I guess the fact they damn total only 41.5 it ain’t killing me yet, better than not scoring:, pretty confident both can move the ball.

Higbee ov 32.5 my most important prop, he cashes a 3 and 4 teamer and moves a 5 till the last game tonight. Hopefully I don’t get hosed by another te.

Prefer teams that do. Wild card weekend off teams basically playing a bye speaks for itself. Will not be against LAC next week, at least the first half.

All well and good till those fragile wrs start falling again. I dunno what I’ll be doing other than Etienne over rush prop!

Looking like they will be a small favorite.
I don't even know who they'll play

Trying to set up betting scenarios w/o knowing the possibilities, strong on Chargers 1h and team total for whoever plays Miami before I get to settled

If they play each other....well, ya know

Trying to set up betting scenarios w/o knowing the possibilities, strong on Chargers 1h and team total for whoever plays Miami before I get to settled

Chargers play jags don’t they?

So Chargers in Jacksonville?

That's the best scenario for LAC in my book. Warm weather, one team is really good and the other isn't.

I don’t think they all that different. Etienne will have a field day.
I'm off RBs against LAC, was a great angle but I can see LAC getting up 3 scores and Jax abandon the run

I certainly don't believe they are close to equal but I also think they might be a top 2 team in the AFC if healthy

They play at Jacksonville

Back