• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***NFL In-Game Thread***

i'd think you'd both like Buffett
I've seen him 15+ times in Vegas, only 3 times here in PHX. Fanatic is where I am with him, have landed some exclusive tickets (opening M'Ville Vegas and here) that were not easy. But she's never seen him, used to refuse seeing him in PHX because it wasn't Vegas but downtown is now built for it and is fun.

Of course very enthusiastic that it's during conf tournaments and not Madness

I've seen him 15+ times in Vegas, only 3 times here in PHX. Fanatic is where I am with him, have landed some exclusive tickets (opening M'Ville Vegas and here) that were not easy. But she's never seen him, used to refuse seeing him in PHX because it wasn't Vegas but downtown is now built for it and is fun.

Of course very enthusiastic that it's during conf tournaments and not Madness
fantastic
they closed my favorite jazz venue here. I can't stand large venues any more.
last arena show was mccartney. worth every penny ,tho

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Gifts passed out and moved on by noon

Yeah parking lot was about half empty at our home resort

We we’re gonna go to Alta tomorrow but now we are doing a finer things club
That's awesome, everything done in morning.

I figured this was an all day event for you.

fantastic
they closed my favorite jazz venue here. I can't stand large venues any more.
last arena show was mccartney. worth every penny ,tho
I don't mind the larger venues, certainly not the same as the quaint ones but can't be picky at this point

Not even sure who is doing stadium tours these days, Taylor Swift maybe? Hard pass. Upset I didn't see Floyd in a stadium, no desire to see the Stones if they do it again...not sure who commands that atmosphere anymore

I don't mind the larger venues, certainly not the same as the quaint ones but can't be picky at this point

Not even sure who is doing stadium tours these days, Taylor Swift maybe? Hard pass. Upset I didn't see Floyd in a stadium, no desire to see the Stones if they do it again...not sure who commands that atmosphere anymore
never saw PF
epic fail on my part as I love Gilmore

never saw PF
epic fail on my part as I love Gilmore
Yeah Roger basically sounds like he's going through puberty at this point. Didn't take to them til the late 90s but Gilmour makes those live performances

Buddy saw them R3 in Ames at the ISU stadium in the mid 90s and said nothing will ever compare. As I've aged I understand that completely.

Just looked at the sports schedule for tomorrow and the only thing during the day is the Pizza Bowl?

How is that possible? It's a holiday, how are these leagues not using it for daytime exposure?

Just looked at the sports schedule for tomorrow and the only thing during the day is the Pizza Bowl?

How is that possible? It's a holiday, how are these leagues not using it for daytime exposure?
Always 2 bowl games day after.

Pizza bowl actually earlier. Usually a 5pm start.

Guessing MNF changed this a bit.

NBA and NHL never touch daytime day after.

College hoops perhaps?

Always 2 bowl games day after.

Pizza bowl actually earlier. Usually a 5pm start.

Guessing MNF changed this a bit.

NBA and NHL never touch daytime day after.

College hoops perhaps?
It is boxing day so plenty of Premier League futbol and might be some random angles for their first games after WC

But that's stretching it

Might have a way to approach it, for instance Wolves have had over a month to stew on being last on the table and they are not a bottom 3 team

It is boxing day so plenty of Premier League futbol and might be some random angles for their first games after WC

But that's stretching it

Might have a way to approach it, for instance Wolves have had over a month to stew on being last on the table and they are not a bottom 3 team
Thanks for the reminder! Set reminders on my TV, let‘s go!

God i just wish the matches were viewable on TV like they used to be!
Once USA took over NBC sports on basic cable the soccer was fucked

Honestly surprised USA are showing 3 matches tomorrow, my time 5:30am Brentford v Spurs, 8am Liecester v Newcastle, 10:30am Villa v Pool

Nothing close to when all 20 teams played on the 26th. Hell City don't play til Wednesday, how is that even close to the Boxing Day tradition?

Once USA took over NBC sports on basic cable the soccer was fucked

Honestly surprised USA are showing 3 matches tomorrow, my time 5:30am Brentford v Spurs, 8am Liecester v Newcastle, 10:30am Villa v Pool

Nothing close to when all 20 teams played on the 26th. Hell City don't play til Wednesday, how is that even close to the Boxing Day tradition?
I‘m just glad it‘s not stuffed behind Peacock payment wall. At least it‘s viewable on TV (that‘s why I deleted my post my bad). And I hope that guy I like commentates, Ian Darke I think

I‘m just glad it‘s not stuffed behind Peacock payment wall. At least it‘s viewable on TV (that‘s why I deleted my post my bad). And I hope that guy I like commentates, Ian Darke I think
I don't even think about that, Peacock is included in my cable package. Weird deal though, have to leave cable and go to streaming

Back