• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***NFL In-Game Thread***

Same sideline catch happens twice in Pats/Dolphins game - Tyreek they say his 2nd foot was out, although he seemed to have that foot down during the initial part of the catch. Then the same play happens for Parker and they give him the catch.

League does not want Dolphins to win today. Henry basically blocking out of the stack set to free up Thornton for the TD catch.

They dumb. He could be one the best if he dedicates himself like hurts did

Hurts himself best play is likely behind him between recent injury and continued tape on this eagle’s attack. Doubt he’ll ever have a line that healthy and good and be as healthy as he was this year again.

Not saying he won’t be great or very good but he won’t continue being strides better than the next QB which is what he’s been this year!

Hurts himself best play is likely behind him between recent injury and continued tape on this eagle’s attack. Doubt he’ll ever have a line that healthy and good and be as healthy as he was this year again.

I dunno. His leadership and work ethic is so good, kid has gotten better every year/fixed something in offseason ever since leaving bama. I won’t bet against him, for most part he don’t take nearly the hits Fields does.

Took the under very small there. Watson having trouble moving on the Washington D, and the Washington O is ineffective.

I just have Robison over 80.5 rush and watson over 20.5 rush. Mobile qbs have had yards vs wash and watson has went over 20 in every game.

My only concern in hitting the sgp with all the passing props in the panthers/bucs game is Marshall over 33.5

Back