• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***NFL In-Game Thread***

I don't know the longshot

I watched one series at the house party and came home to watch the Suns/Nuggets and it's just as bad

But hey, we hit 75 degrees today, shoulda just gone golfing
golfing is not a word

playing golf, going to golf. "golfing"--no

So we care about whether golfing is a word but not adding about periods to sentence fragments and not capitalizing the first letter after a period
I have a 95 strat in my lap and type 90% of any drivel I put out, one finger at a time.
I'll put my guitar down just so I can post to your liking.

I have a 95 strat in my lap and type 90% of any drivel I put out, one finger at a time.
I'll put my guitar down just so I can post to your liking.
I just think it‘s ridiculous to criticize someone for saying golfing when you‘re arbitrarily picking and choosing which aspects of proper language use to care about

Xmas commitments

Told mom if she makes it down here early March I'll take her to Jimmy Buffett on the 9th, she's never seen him and I feel this is a must

Committed to my father who I haven't seen since 2005 to meat up in Blitzburgh in May. He lives in Columbus and not going there.

This could be the beginning of the end, really just need a ray of hope watching this Suns game

I just think it‘s ridiculous to criticize someone for saying golfing when you‘re arbitrarily picking and choosing which aspects of proper language use to care about
I'll put <sarcasm>next time I respond to KJ
he knows what I mean
You need to work on finding a girlfriend rather than correcting my grammar.

Xmas commitments

Told mom if she makes it down here early March I'll take her to Jimmy Buffett on the 9th, she's never seen him and I feel this is a must

Committed to my father who I haven't seen since 2005 to meat up in Blitzburgh in May. He lives in Columbus and not going there.

This could be the beginning of the end, really just need a ray of hope watching this Suns game
i'd think you'd both like Buffett

Back