***NFL In-Game Thread***

They built the team around him, I don’t see them letting him walk.
Not sure what trade rights they would hold with the ability to franchise for a couple years

But paying him the avg of the top 5 QBs (I think that's how it works) is a recipe for disaster if he doesn't want to be there

Not sure what trade rights they would hold with the ability to franchise for a couple years

But paying him the avg of the top 5 QBs (I think that's how it works) is a recipe for disaster if he doesn't want to be there

I mean not ideal but better than alternative I would say. He still have to perform, he not gonna lay down for 2 years is he? Maybe he hold out and not play but then he passing up a ton of money. He prob continue to miss games but I don’t see a better option, nobody give them equal value if they know he don’t wanna be there. I don’t blame ravens, I wouldn’t give him a fully guaranteed deal, wjen last time he made it thru season? Just cause browns were stupid doesn’t mean everyone should do it.

It's new territory, I've never heard of any Raven unhappy with the organization before

He bringing it on himself With no agent and wanting something only browns give out! Of course shit gonna get personal if you novitiate for yourself, not a wise move overall.

Lol Giants such a poser 7-4 squad. They‘ll be 4-13 next year tops

They certainly posters but I wouldn’t count them out for next year as I suspect they will look way different, no way Jones is back, surely they can find a legit wr with so many coming out every year!

They certainly posters but I wouldn’t count them out for next year as I suspect they will look way different, no way Jones is back, surely they can find a legit wr with so many coming out every year!
They can probably trade down in the 1st round and get a couple WRs

if swift don’t start getting touches he gonna hurt a few plays of mine and totally fuck up some otherwise strong looking dfs lineups, I played this fucker in like 85% my lineups! Lol

I thought the O cud not advance the ball on blocked punt?
Think I looked it up once and the rule has to do with the LOS (I think), if it doesn't go past the LOS it can be advanced but been awhile and not in a research frame of mind atm

Back