***NFL In-Game Thread***

Would have been a great time to act like you're running the draw em offsides play and just sneak it to win the game.

wow, was out getting a tree and got back in time to watch the last 10 minutes of action.
unreal comeback, some great throws and catches and some dumb Raider mistakes

Got to be at least 3 games the raiders have been 95% or higher to win in game and blown. What a waste of a season.

You're just realizing it now?

for whatever reason, I just can't handle it any more. In both baseball and basketball, the coaching and decision making is so much better now than say 5 years ago. In football, it's one retard after another doing dipshit things that a 12 year old with madden would know not to do. I just can't take it.

for whatever reason, I just can't handle it any more. In both baseball and basketball, the coaching and decision making is so much better now than say 5 years ago. In football, it's one retard after another doing dipshit things that a 12 year old with madden would know not to do. I just can't take it.
TCU not sneaking it at least once in two opportunities in the OT against K-State really disturbs me

There's a reason Bob drafted Luca......

There's a reason guys like Bob were drafting guys like luka

Well fuvk me, Jamal Williams getd the 1st 3 touches and a 41 yard td catch. Good for my lions play, sucks for swift props and dfs.

Allen missing & weather worse than advertised. ugh

Bills ST almost just pinned them at the one again but then some idiot came sliding in and ruined it.

Back