• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***NFL In-Game Thread***

I'll probably never make a 4 oclock 2ndh wager because it's nappy time for Lex
On a weird schedule, fell asleep early yesterday and woke up at 1am today which sucks because no one is online for a few hours

Need a wake up pill or two to correct this

Ravens leading heading into the fourth has been a disaster so far this season. Cowboys are so checked out of this game, will need to see if they can flip the switch.

Im more into nfl today than I been most any other Sunday. Gotta put up the outside Xmas crap after the early games then I’ll be watching the night cap.

Leos gonna win by 2 and all the gambling world will be burning cars and sofas

Snouldbt do any worse than push if that the case. Lot of lions winners from early in week. The way it kept going back down when it got to -2.5 nobody shoulda played that. Unless they waited till right before kick.

Reminder to self - Do not bet on a game that you had previously decided not to bet, there are good reasons for line to change (Titans -3)

Jesus. And he does them again. Unreal. I used him last week, wanted to today but told myself he never has b2b games

This one's a head scratcher

Fire your GM midseason either works or it doesn't. This really is just another Adams failure but I expected better

So I’ve been the sucker who plays jags last 3-4 years, I finally flip and titans do what they always do when I bet them, fuck that team, loser qb, and idiot play caller who lets him throw!

Man if I hit Texans ML it might just be time to hang em up til postseason

But that ain't happening
I thought about it. The type game Dallas doesn't show up.
THe last shot of Dak looked like he'd been coked up all night with no sleep and coked some more to get through the day.

I thought about it. The type game Dallas doesn't show up.
THe last shot of Dak looked like he'd been coked up all night with no sleep and coked some more to get through the day.
Bringing back a certain Denzel/Goodman moment on the big screen

Back