***NFL In-Game Thread***

Tampa is such trash

After watching this season Gronk should be on the all-lifetime team in all sports, he's made some mediocre teams great

I'm on the 2ndh over. I think Saints tt o7.5 is a solid wager too but I took a longshot on shaheed td+1100 he looks good & Dalton is looking his way

Tampa offense a tough watch.

Like to see Jameis get a shot as well.
I know I say it weekly and this a shell. But this defense is built to beat these old kinda QBs

I’ll be on Philly so hard in a few weeks, barring they have NFC locked up. Which they will likely

Even Manning cast is a hard listen

Peyton just screaming to create interest isn't working. Do something funny and fast before this turns into an early nap

Peyton just screaming to create interest isn't working. Do something funny and fast before this turns into an early nap
I have interest obv.

You don’t like the dogfights for shitty divisions?

I enjoyed the segment with Randy.

The Heisman picture is funny. Being that age, I think that's just the faces our generation made to cameras then.

I have interest obv.

You don’t like the dogfights for shitty divisions?
I don't mind NO winning, seemed like a logical play

But Peyton and Eli doing analysis stuff is catching up, almost like they're trying to hard to analyze when they should be entertaining. Pretty rough night for the coverage.

Dana looks like he's off the personal enhancements at least

Dude's head was Barroid Bonds size for awhile

They should be able to control tempo me thinks
3 turnovers and a weird 4th down try on Tulane side of things.

And they rolled

They can hang here

I was totally shocked at the line.

USC is the best game for them

I would’ve absolutely LOVED LSU vs Tulane bowl though

Wow….I’d be in purp n gold there but still

Peyton calling it the whole time.

Call freaking timeout Saints.

He's scoring. Leave yourself TIME.

Plus it breaks the rhythm up.

Bowles sending brady out there on 4th down, then sending punt team in, which was fucking nuts by the way

Will get overlooked

Back