***NFL In-Game Thread***

Horrible playcall, having two RBs try to block Bosa, on 3rd and 1 no less. So many teams don't value first downs.

Quick glimpse w/o remotely capping

Fins 2h seems obvious to me, especially if they're ahead at HT

Everyone and their dogs will be on 2h over in Cinci...no thanks

Don't see advantages in other two games, both road teams are where they should be

So only set up for me is the 2h Fish I guess....cloudy rainy 24 hours here was awesome

Tua can't hit a barn today and they've already given up on the run. Meanwhile Purdy is not ready for this spot.

Not saying, just saying

KO round of 16 in the World Cup the only real threat to defeat chalk is Japan and I think at worst if you take them tomorrow you'll be able to hedge somehow in game

Brazil isn't losing, Taco Tuesday games I can make a case for both dogs but lets be real...groups gave us fun, cream is rising now

Did 2h MIA ML -210 for a couple bucks

They probably win but at least expect one of those last drive games

Tua is so unorthodox, it looks like he's a see it open thrower and he tries to have a quick delivery but I think it costs him a lot of accuracy.

49ers shud have taken the 3 to go up by 10....situation does not demand you go for it every time

As we just saw in Cincy...a runner gets hit in mid-air over goal and does not make it to the ground when hit = TD

Receiver different...I don't like it

As we just saw in Cincy...a runner gets hit in mid-air over goal and does not make it to the ground when hit = TD

Receiver different...I don't like it
wasn't he a yd and a half away?
such shit
I remember Tom Matte a full step in the EZ gets hit and they called a fumble.
Who cares what boomers remember tho , right?

Back